Your most Emotional and Memorable moments of Game. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Your most Emotional and Touchy moments of Game.

Well yes actually every time you make a good decision like say a side quest regarding a boy don't remember the name. In that quest you have to talk to her aunt in Rivet City to keep him and when you inform the boy about that actually you'll get happy after seeing that boy so happy. Also there are a lot of these type of moments depending on your decisions and all.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Right now playing DAO and in Return to Ostagar DLC when I see my king hanging around without clothes and left to rot I felt pity for him. That was emotional moment for me. He was a king and he didn't got the respect after his death.
[YOUTUBE]PhUJmOWucmQ[/YOUTUBE]

Sarath

iDota

When Dylan dies in the ending of Dino Crysis 2 (PSone). I literally cried and I am not even embarrassed to say it. I played that game like 10times over.

Next in line, 7 years later, Heavy Rain,
When Ethan consumes poison in return for his childs life and walks to the last clue to his sons location
the pre climax scene for Ethan Mars is just too difficult to handle. No crying, guess I grew up in these 7years :p

And DMC 3 when Dante watches his brother lost to Hell in the ending.

mitraark

Decrepit

Dead SPace 2 , at the very end .... i won;t say more or it would be spoiler

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Forgot to mention, this section from Devil May Cry 4:

[youtube]Ro1PsaD3NwQ&feature=related[/youtube]

Nero's anger @2:02 was just awesome. Also from 1:00 to 1:20, it was brilliantly executed scene. Very touching.

and this (ending):

[youtube]eQkJWyrAsVY&feature=related[/youtube]

The 0:43 part and the 1:18. The background score just nailed it.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

mitraark said:
Dead SPace 2 , at the very end .... i won;t say more or it would be spoiler
Well actually emotional moments of the game are spoiler themselves and its the thread for that so you can certainly share that with us.
Ethan_Hunt said:
Nero's anger @2:02 was just awesome. Also from 1:00 to 1:20, it was brilliantly executed scene. Very touching.
Yes right. Specially the scream from Nero for Kyrie.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

1. TombRaider Underworld: Lara gunning down her mother now turned into a thrall.
2. Half Life 2: EP2: Eli Vance ketting killed by Advisors as Alyx watches helplessly.
3. Modern Warfar 2: Shepherd betraying Roach & Ghost.
4. Medal Of Honor (2010): Rabbit succumbed to his wounds as Mother & the rest of the team watches.

D

Deleted member 26636

Guys, another emotional moment=

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ending

When our man takes out the knife out of his heart man that moment I was enthralled. I didnt expect such a dramatic ending that the knife will go SPLAT into the eye of Makarov, it felt great. Couldnt have asked for a better ending. Sigh, Black Ops doesnt have such a great ending

That was General Shepherd

Alok

Adventurer

1.Prince of Persia The sands of time
when prince holds dagger at edges and farah hangs.

death of farah !

[YOUTUBE]YrtvdTsXcC4[/YOUTUBE]

2.Ending of Prince Of Persia 4 (2nd ending)

[YOUTUBE]L3zg-xCO2MA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Quite honestly I didn't understood why he freed Ahriman again but still. You know there was a DLC released which was for consoles only and it showed different ending than this one. But sadly that ending was also sad for prince as Elika left him alone in darkness and blamed him for this curse. :(:(
In Epilogue, it is shown that the Prince and Elika survive, and retreat to an underground palace. Elika leaves the Prince, however they both end up battling Elika's father once again. They escape the first battle, reunited, and they both attempt to leave the palace alive. While on their way, Elika shows her disdain for the Prince multiple times, with the Prince insisting that by freeing her, they 'stand a chance' against Ahriman. In a final battle against Elika's father, the Prince succeeds in surviving him by impaling him on spikes. In the end, Elika leaves the Prince in search for her people, and the Prince is left alone in the dark.

Alok

Adventurer

Quite honestly I didn't understood why he freed Ahriman again:(:(

he just want to make Alika alive again.

Anyways i haven't xbox 360 to play dlc.

Ubisoft left up pc gamers in a half story.

Well again they released forgotten sands that was a bunch of bugs making it unplayable.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Kola2842 said:
he just want to make Alika alive again.
That I know very well but he took all the pain to imprison him and I guess he knew what was coming to Elika and he risked the entire world by saving her.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist

Devil May Cry 3

Mary (Lady) killing her own father, Arkham.

[youtube]POIm3pLKhFE[/youtube]

Guys please spoiler tag your videos and comments appropriately. I'll add that to the thread title, there is a lot of talk about game endings and trust me, not everyone would want that spoiled. :)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Your most Emotional and Touchy moments of Game. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

Ethan_Hunt said:
Guys please spoiler tag your videos and comments appropriately. I'll add that to the thread title, there is a lot of talk about game endings and trust me, not everyone would want that spoiled.
Thanks for adding that to the title I was just about to ask you that.:))
Will add spoiler tag to the posts ahead.:)

nishant1512

Broken In

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 :
Betrayal Of Shepard
Fallout 3 :
Death of father n then Protagonist Himself to save world

rchi84

In the zone

The "Would you kindly" Revelation in Bioshock elicited a response from me. And I'll admit, I was depressed when the big reveal of Knights of the Old Republic happens.

Death of Eli Vance is another.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Prince of Persia Warrior Within when Prince says "I am the architect of my own destruction".

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent

I remember plying Kane n Lynch..

When the Seven kills Kane's wife.... that was vary touching for me

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

When everyone was going for final battle in DAO. Will upload a video as soon as I upload that on youtube of that. :)

Top Bottom