Your most Emotional and Memorable moments of Game. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Re: Your most Emotional and Touchy moments of Game.

Mafia-I was indeed one of the best crafted game I have ever played...I mean the voice over, gameplay and most importantly the story is so impressive....loved it totally....was better than Mafia-II

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

abhidev said:
....was better than Mafia-II

Have to agree with you on this. Apart from the Graphics part Mafia 1 is better than Mafia II.

The story left we enthralled. 11/10 for Mafia.

Ontopic- another Emotional moment-

In Call of Duty: Black Ops,
when Mason says "I remember where it is....." that moment felt great. All the hardwork finally paid off in the end off the game. The numbers thing really kept me interested in the missions.

Also in the end, when Jets flew by in formation it was great.

Loved Black Ops, well made game and good story(not awesome). 9/10

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies

when i had to incarnate companion cube in portal :(

the cake is a lie.....

Valve is so awesome, there each and every game is so fantastic. Half life series, portal, l4d, cs, team fortress... ♥ VALVe

Last edited:

CA50

Cyborg Agent

for me then a game ends then feel sad L:( especially games like crysis :(

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

I recently completed Red Dead Redemption on my friends' Xbox 360. And It had one memorable incident.. That I can never forget.

The episode where we have to ride to Mexico on horse. It is easily one of the best moments I have had while playing a game. The song, Sun set, Color tone, animals here and there, environment.. everything was perfect.

This is the video I found in YouTube... for you guys who haven't played the game... this is for you :)

[youtube]qGuYQ-VtfFY[/youtube]

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Thanks vamsi. Video is damn good. Sad that this game is not for us PC gamers.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

This is the video I found in YouTube... for you guys who haven't played the game... this is for you :)

At first I was watching that video, expecting something to happen at any moment. But I soon realize the best part of this video. The music. And then I listened to it 2 more times.

I hope I can have XBox someday, just so that I can experience this game, and this plot, first hand. :smile:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I hope I can have XBox someday, just so that I can experience this game, and this plot, first hand. :smile:

I hope the buggers release it on PC. Not gonna buy Xbox 3shitty :razz:

Krow

Crowman

Agreed with Ethan. Bionic Commando's ending is pretty emo. :) I remember NVIDIAGeek spoiling that ending for all by posting screenies. ;)

quan chi

mortal kombat

COD mw2 the bridge in co-op.The music is melodramatic.

[YOUTUBE]32dP4VQAnA8[/YOUTUBE]

The climax of MW1.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Silent Hill 2

Do not watch the video if you don't want to spoil the game.
[youtube]Ai3npHpm0Ag[/youtube]

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies

Faun said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vineet369
I hope I can have XBox someday, just so that I can experience this game, and this plot, first hand.
I hope the buggers release it on PC. Not gonna buy Xbox 3shitty
Well, rockstar release their games on pc but they take their time and even then they are bad ports. example - GTA IV. Anyways, i would too love to play it, hope they release it on pc soon.
Rockstar is awesome, but i really-really don't like their not releasing their games on pc, i will miss out on L.A. Noire too until it comes out on pc.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Guys, another emotional moment=

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ending

[YOUTUBE]T7v5uDy9Zr0[/YOUTUBE]

When our man takes out the knife out of his heart man that moment I was enthralled. I didnt expect such a dramatic ending that the knife will go SPLAT into the eye of Makarov, it felt great. Couldnt have asked for a better ending. Sigh, Black Ops doesnt have such a great ending

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

In most games people find the ending to be emotional but in Splinter Cell double Agent.
I find the prologue of the game quite emotional. When they were telling about Sam Fischer that his Daughter is Dead and He has nothing to lose.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Well I find the ending of mass Effect 2 quite emotional when anyone of your crew or squad died in suicide mission.
Although I managed to save each and everyone but watching youtube videos was quite sad for me.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!

No mention of Fallout 3?
This game is full of emotional and touchy moments.(Or cruel or sadistic, depends on you.)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play

Well Fallout 3 is a good game but its ending does not touched me because I saw it all coming. The most emotional moment was when protagonist father sacrificed himself to save others.

Top Bottom