Your most Emotional and Memorable moments of Game. (SPOILERS AHEAD!)

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Your Funny Incidents/Moments in Games (Spoiler Alert)

If I may quote tkin here is what made me :rofl: In first one he is talking about deathclaw which are extremely fast and mirelurks which are usually mutated crabs so in water. :D:D:D
I did, ran like hell, it came after me like a mad bull, jumped off from a cliff, broke a leg, took 2 steam packs, then before it came close ran into water, there got beat up by mirelurks, came to shore and god's gift, the alien blaster(the random drop) was lying in front of me, took it up and killed the mirelurks and teleported to megaton, was the most hair raising moment in that game.

PS: Also when doing moira's mission I had to implant a sensor in the mirelurks egg hive, now mirelurks damaged my armor, so I took off my armor, ran like hell towards the egg hive in my underpants and implanted it and ran back out again, the armor was more important to me than my health. :grin: :rofl:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Re: Your Funny Incidents/Moments in Games (Spoiler Alert)

^^
Running out of ammo in RE5. Complete level with melee.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
asingh said:
Running out of ammo in RE5. Complete level with melee.
Well you must be wasting ammo a lot because I never ran out of ammo in this game. Take head shots mostly and for most part use your very first pistol of the game. Thats the best for first playthrough and upgrade it whenever a updrade is unlocked and at full upgrade it will carry 100 bullets in one mag.. Also the machinegun you get in very first level is really good and by full upgrade it can carry about 300 bullets in one mag.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I remember when I played RE4 for the first time and as I was running out of ammo all the time ( at the very beginning to be precise ) I had left the game and after Ethan has told me to take it easily I had played , enjoyed and completed the game - this time I had plenty of ammo and supplies ( played it like CRPG ) and used every resource efficiently.

The most toughest part was to save ashley with a sniper gun and the boss fight on the falling containers and the last speed boat ride was one of the best experience I have ever had on any games so far ;-)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^ I remember when I played RE4 for the first time and as I was running out of ammo all the time ( at the very beginning to be precise ) I had left the game and after Ethan has told me to take it easily I had played , enjoyed and completed the game - this time I had plenty of ammo and supplies ( played it like CRPG ) and used every resource efficiently.

The most toughest part was to save ashley with a sniper gun and the boss fight on the falling containers and the last speed boat ride was one of the best experience I have ever had on any games so far ;-)

one of the best in survival horror....

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Thats the beauty of RE. The most scary part is running out of ammo.

Yea, unlike other typical shooters, where one can test out a few magazines to get the look and feel. Blow up some containers for the heck of it. Shoot at walls to see debris and shells. Then re-load and move on.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A big emotional point for me in COD: Modern Warfare 2

ULTIMATE SPOILER

In the ending, after we fall from the waterfall we just have a knife in our hadnds. All weapons lost. And get the objective- Kill Shepherd we go out to kill him.

After we kill the Shepherd's guy we push shephard onto the car and HE STABS THE knife into our heart that moment dam/\/!!!
Had a HUDE adrenaline rush. The next few seconds watching him and Price fight was EPIC!!!!
After that when I got the message Press "F (or sumthin)" to take out the knife it left me speechless

And then the FINAL KNIFE THROW !!! WHOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the first COD game I played. And that game onwwards I became a HUGE FAN of COD games :D :)

Here is the vid- [YOUTUBE]1q7djf01pVQ[/YOUTUBE]

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
A big emotional point for me in COD: Modern Warfare 2

ULTIMATE SPOILER

In the ending, after we fall from the waterfall we just have a knife in our hadnds. All weapons lost. And get the objective- Kill Shepherd we go out to kill him.

After we kill the Shepherd's guy we push shephard onto the car and HE STABS THE knife into our heart that moment dam/\/!!!
Had a HUDE adrenaline rush. The next few seconds watching him and Price fight was EPIC!!!!
After that when I got the message Press "F (or sumthin)" to take out the knife it left me speechless

And then the FINAL KNIFE THROW !!! WHOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the first COD game I played. And that game onwwards I became a HUGE FAN of COD games :D :)

Here is the vid- [YOUTUBE]1q7djf01pVQ[/YOUTUBE]

Then u should also try COD4MW the ending on that one is also awesome & to add a fantastic story also there is a Level in between which u will never forget No Spoilers

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
When ever I get a sound "kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang" and then a BSOD. That is memorable.
:)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
mithun_mrg said:
Then u should also try COD4MW the ending on that one is also awesome & to add a fantastic story also there is a Level in between which u will never forget No Spoilers
Have heard a lot bout it. Everyone says its better than Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2

Will give a try soon. And when I am done , I will post my experience :D

BTW, I will post a memorable experience tommorow again :wink:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another emotional moment for me was when I first time won a race in the original Colin McRae Rally. And this after trying for a full month. These days Dirt gets completed twice within that time. ;)

Also memorable and satisfying was the last bullet shot of Max Payne, and watching the tower came down on the helicopter.

OP
gameranand

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah right on my first playthrough of RE5 I ran out of ammo and I was like WTF??? What to do now and a boss was in front of me. So I just started the game again and started to conserve ammo from the very beginning.

Alok

Adventurer
When i first played Mass Effect and goes to feros there is a canal in which a lot of geth are waiting.
Everything was going easy and fare.but fareness ends when i face 3 Krogan warriors near geth transmitor.
They just run toward me and stick to my body and kills me with continuous meelie attack. After trying about 15 times i was able to find a trick then :sniper:

I Never got such irritation in killing even a boss.

Top Bottom