Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
What's there to start? Is there even a campaign? Or just deathmatch?

Yes, there is a lot to start. You unlock planets, which is the campaign. You have to scan items and add it to the codex. You have to unlock weapons and frames. There are events happening all the time. To build a single frame or weapon, you have to level it up 10-12 times. If you are interested in the lore, there is a lot of that to uncover. There are quests. There is a lot to do in this game. It is grindy, very grindy, but they have made it a fun game to grind through. The weapons are amazing, bow and arrow are better than sniper rifles, nunchucks, kunai, staves, boomrang, jet powered hammer, whips, plasma gun. There is a gunblade, where pistol whipping and gunspinning are legit attack strategies.

Hrishi

#Started with Fallout 4.
#Paused FarCry 4 , as I got lost in the map. Not sure where to go.
#Completed Splinter Cell Black Ops.
#Deleted Call of Duty Advanced Warfare after playing for a while. Frame drops and not a very interesting story.

Gollum

Collector
#Started with Fallout 4.
#Paused FarCry 4 , as I got lost in the map. Not sure where to go.
#Completed Splinter Cell Black Ops.
#Deleted Call of Duty Advanced Warfare after playing for a while. Frame drops and not a very interesting story.

Do you do anything else apart from gaming lol

Started playing Bioshock infinite, cleared the initial portion.
255 hrs on record for Rocksmith 2014 :D I love this buggy little piece of software. Waiting for new PC parts to arrive so that I can play this in full glory

Hrishi

Do you do anything else apart from gaming lol

Started playing Bioshock infinite, cleared the initial portion.
255 hrs on record for Rocksmith 2014 :D I love this buggy little piece of software. Waiting for new PC parts to arrive so that I can play this in full glory
Says who :wink:

Hrishi

It's a nice mix of stealth and COD whining. Greatest game !

I played a lot of CO-OP [Blacklist]. Bought it in Tom Clancy Humble Bundle.
Kind of liked this game , but in CO-OP I was all guns blazing most of the time. :wink:

D

Deleted member 118788

Started F.E.A.R. 3

I was expecting a complete Horror game and this seems to be more of a shooter. :( Have not played the older versions.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Started F.E.A.R. 3

I was expecting a complete Horror game and this seems to be more of a shooter. :( Have not played the older versions.

Try F.E.A.R + Perseus Mandate + Extraction Point. No regenerate health (have to rely on medkits), no power armor (for yourself). In one of the expansion (Perseus Mandate) you'll have to fight 2 simultaneously. And it has much better horror element than FEAR 2&3.

D

Deleted member 118788

Try F.E.A.R + Perseus Mandate + Extraction Point. No regenerate health (have to rely on medkits), no power armor (for yourself). In one of the expansion (Perseus Mandate) you'll have to fight 2 simultaneously. And it has much better horror element than FEAR 2&3.

Not spending on another game right now. May play in future. Thanks for the suggestion.

Top Bottom