Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

saiyaman

Journeyman
Thoughts on mass effect ending ? :DD

AI punk: HI duuuude we are better than you we SAVE.

Shepard: You just killed people.

AI punk: Duuude we SAVE them.

Shepard: Uhh you kill them. You process them and destroy their memories, don't give them a chance to live.

AI punk: Duuude you didn't get it. We SAVE them. That's why we destroy.

Shepard: Can someone get me aspirin?

AI punk: I'm ignoring that. I'm also ignoring that I'm also a imperfect created AI who has no right to decide anything but since I was created to find a solution we kind of overpowered our creators hmm-

Shepard: Uhh you said you destroy because there is conflict between Organics and Synthetics.

AI punk: Yes.

Shepard: How are you arrogant to assume that synthetics are better?

AI punk: I don't care. We SAVE man. We SAVE. Think about the cycle. Poor poor cycle.

Shepard: WUT?!!

AI punk: Nevermind. We destroy and we save.

Shepard: Someone tell me what the HECK I should do.

AI punk: Destroy us. REMEMBER ALL synthetics pwned (looks at Shepard for sadness)

Shepard: (almost smiling) Why didn't you tell me in the-

AI punk: Ignore that option. Control us. You get pwned. Everyone else lives happily ever after. You get a chance to control us even though you didn't want anything in this stuff.

Shepard: I already chose-

AI punk: Synthesize. We all get to live happily ever after with organics being force fed synthetics and did I mention you get owned?

Shepard: You said I live since I destroy?

AI punk: yeah. But wait THINK OF ALL THE POOR SYNTHETICS. (I'm a synthetic nevermind). PLEASE THINK ABOUT TH- HEY WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOINNNNNNNG

*Destroy ending*

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Started DiRT Rally - Never thought I would buy an early access game but the game is so damn fun. Really good car physics and graphics. A true rally sim. Money well spend.

D

Deleted member 118788

Completed Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor. Skipping the DLCs. Need to find something else to play now.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
started Hitman Codename 47, being a gamer without patience i never really played any stealth games except dishonored. damn this game is too hard and requires a lot of patience, I am enjoying it. also i decided not to watch any walkthrough and will complete whole series on my own :p

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
started Hitman Codename 47, being a gamer without patience i never really played any stealth games except dishonored. damn this game is too hard and requires a lot of patience, I am enjoying it. also i decided not to watch any walkthrough and will complete whole series on my own
Series gets tougher. And frustrating. But once you play the level multiple times, you will see there are multiple ways to do get things.

D

Deleted member 118788

Started with Thief. Not sure if I will be able to play it long as not quite impressed with game mechanics yet. Skipping the current Steam Sale and will finish the few remaining games which I have in my steam account.

D

Deleted member 118788

Stopped playing Thief. Didn't liked it. Started with Crysis 2, graphics are amazing for the game and Lara Croft and the Guardian of the light.

Top Bottom