Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

heidi2521

Padawan
Finished Fire Emblem: Awakening on Normal difficulty, Classic mode, self-imposed no deaths policy. I give this game a 12/10. I didn't come across a single flaw in the game. It was a very fun, challenging, interesting, engrossing, funny, intelligent and deep experience. The game improved on the formula of titles like Radiant Dawn & Shadow Dragon while still adhering to the principles of FE. The story was great, full of twists and turns, surprising and engrossing. It wasn't chock full of plot holes (unlike a highly rated AAA game of which the story was made to sound like it was written by a writer of the same caliber as Isaac Asimov or Robert Heinlein). The characters were well developed and their actions didn't conflict with their history(eg. A girl who was shut in and experimented on didn't end up being the most likable and sociable person around). There was a lot to unlock and explore in the game like support conversations that developed the characters further and side quests unlocked by . The game actually trusted you with things like the weapon selection, preparation for battle, training, lives of the characters. The animated cutscenes were done beautifully and didn't interrupt your gameplay at all. The game was as unforgiving as always and didn't try and help you or remind you of what you needed to do. I could go on praising the game but no amount of words will be enough.

If you like Tactical RPGs this game is an absolute must buy. This game alone justifies the price of the 3DS.

Started a new campaign in Lunatic difficulty.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ I loved that game :D Especially the ability to use your teammates effectively B-) And that drone is just badass :D

On topic:- Finished Remember me just now. While I could spot a few glitches,it was a great experience. The story was great.Presentation was very good as well. And loved how well the game ran. Constant 80 fps on high. Amazing.
A different story from the regular shoot em up of beat em ups rather :p Combat was interesting(though slightly repetitive).Good game. Great concept. 8/10 for me.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^ I loved that game :D Especially the ability to use your teammates effectively B-) And that drone is just badass :D

On topic:- Finished Remember me just now. While I could spot a few glitches,it was a great experience. The story was great.Presentation was very good as well. And loved how well the game ran. Constant 80 fps on high. Amazing.
A different story from the regular shoot em up of beat em ups rather :p Combat was interesting(though slightly repetitive).Good game. Great concept. 8/10 for me.

imma gonna start Remember me soon..

I will start CoJ Gunslinger from today and On Metro LL now I'm onto rescuing Anna.

Enjoy CoJG. i loved it. :)

Started Sleeping Dogs.
Ran very well with high details, FXAA, no shadow.

rst

Youngling
Started Remember me. Had the first memory mixing scene. Not a game for the impatient :p
Lets see how well this goes.

so you completed game in 3 days

Is it short game ??

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ No I played a lot :p game is not too long. But its not short either.
My playing hours were 9.30/10- 1.30 in the morning and 7 to 12 at night. Post exam time you see :p

Top Bottom