Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

pratyush997

Inactive
Completed Sleeping Dogs.
Winston's and Peegy's death wasn't cool.

Pendrew got trolled in the end.
Jackie got screwed badly.

Last edited:
Finished Sniper Elite: V the second time; this time however with all assistance OFF, bullet trajectory to REALISTIC and enemy to ELITE: superbe experience. 15 mins. ago did a 3 for 1 kill and a 272 m headshot. fu*k yeah :toast:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Started playing Indigo prophecy yesterday. I am at about 70% through the game. The story is bloody brilliant.
The controls suck though :p Reminds me of heavy rain. Gotta love quantic dreams. :D Recommend this game to everyone who enjoys a good storyline. Not for the impatient.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Finished Sniper Elite: V the second time; this time however with all assistance OFF, bullet trajectory to REALISTIC and enemy to ELITE: superbe experience. 15 mins. ago did a 3 for 1 kill and a 272 m headshot. fu*k yeah :toast:

simply awesome game. i played it 3times.

and then the Zombie DLC. :| BAD.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Resident Evil 6 Leon's campaign :-D

about time you started this ... I thought you are playing Revelation ;-) anyway, Leon's campaign is good but Aida's campaign sucks .. too much running away and puzzles but RE6's control is not good enough for this hope revelation fixes this as I'm going to start it soon.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Completed Indigo Prophecy. The last few chapters were over the top and flawed. A needless romance was forced into the game and it broke the story in many ways. But till then,the game was absolutely superb. Controls sucked,but the story was good. Thrilling,engaging. A solid 8/10 for me. 2 points reduction because of the controls and the ending.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
about time you started this ... I thought you are playing Revelation ;-) anyway, Leon's campaign is good but Aida's campaign sucks .. too much running away and puzzles but RE6's control is not good enough for this hope revelation fixes this as I'm going to start it soon.
so u completed RE6... this game is very long bcoz of so many different campaigns
right now I m in chapter 2: Leon's Campaign & also got to know about Ada's secret

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
not the complete game but just Leon's campaign played as Halena ... now all of those above mentioned reason I might skip Ada's campaign but if the other campaigns are actioned packed I'll play those.

Hrishi

NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 E3 ,
Wanted level 8.
The game is way too easy to play.
Cars are good , and I specially love the way cars drift. That sound. :) , but in terms of difficulty it s****.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Completed Heart of Swarm Campaign on Normal Difficulty in StarCraft 2. Reached Level 5 Terran in Training League. 9 Losses and 1 win :p

jasku

In the zone

Is this the same game where on the last level you have to shoot the fuel tank lid of a rocket?

Top Bottom