Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, any awesome recently released hack-n-slash games? Exclude DMC series, please.

Completed Last Light long ago and started 2033. 2033's a lot harder and takes more patience than LL. The AI in 2033 is top-notch, was amazed by the AI and little bit of sound or visual and you are caught. Amazing.

Captured the alien in XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Great game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Completed two episodes of The Walking Dead today(EP3 and EP4). Judging by the ending video I'm really pumped for the final episode. Will play tomorrow morming :p

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Guys, any awesome recently released hack-n-slash games? Exclude DMC series, please.

Completed Last Light long ago and started 2033. 2033's a lot harder and takes more patience than LL. The AI in 2033 is top-notch, was amazed by the AI and little bit of sound or visual and you are caught. Amazing.

Captured the alien in XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Great game.
Darksiders 2

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Completed "The Walking Dead"
An amazing game. Enjoyed every bit. The ending was especially emotional.

@anirbandd Thanks for the info :)

heidi2521

Padawan
Reaching the end of the main story in Fire Emblem: Awakening. The game is bloody awesome. A must buy for all Tactics/ JRPG fans. Still have quite a few support conversations to unlock.

Tiki ended up being my waifu.

The Frederick-Chrom support conversations were quite funny, as were the Nowi-Virion ones.

Gave up on DmC: Devil May Cry. I'll wait until they decide to patch some sort of Lunatic & Lunatic+ mode so that the game provides some challenge at least.

kapilove77

Padawan
Completed Dead space 2 and woha i almost scared at last but good to see ellie at end rather than a ghost. Now gonna start dead space 3. :D

heidi2521

Padawan
is it too easy for u?

try mission 9: gold key

My problem is that the battles lack depth. You can get rid of pretty much all the enemies as by spamming either angelic or demonic attacks. I was able to get SS and SS scores in hard mode without any problems.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Resumed Borderlands 2. Coop sessions with friends is fun! Currently my character in Level 40, true vault hunter mode is really very challenging!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
finished Metro LL: Very good game. Quite easily one of the best this year.

Started Call of Juarez Gunslinger - This IS THE GAME.
MAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. :D :D

awesome.. just. THis define what a game should be. just awesome.

those people who have been discouraged by reviews, just have a go at it. its completely worth it.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Finished Metro-LL .....simply awesome...the last end could have been better.

Finished Call of Juarez - Gunslinger ...awesome voice overs and story telling....funny...smooth gameplay.....loved it....fultoo Django Unchained feel :D

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Started Remember me. Had the first memory mixing scene. Not a game for the impatient :p
Lets see how well this goes.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Hitman Absolution-Chinese new year mission
Blew my cover by hiding in the crowd and shooting at one of the target :| cause of that had to kill all the Police and S.W.A.T

Top Bottom