Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
I'm very much disappointed with the 'Prince of persia - the forgotten sands' compared to the predecessors.
Though it features gameplay with latest GPU tech and new-elemental-earth-powers, i feel it misses the essence of Previous-POP-trilogy.

Moreover, the game often hangs and the prince stands before the closed doors. I've to start from other users's saved games in order to go further.
For the 1st time, i feel betrayed with this POP.

Note --> Uninstalled the game and saved myself 7 GB.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
I'm very much disappointed with the 'Prince of persia - the forgotten sands' compared to the predecessors.
Though it features gameplay with latest GPU tech and new-elemental-earth-powers, i feel it misses the essence of Previous-POP-trilogy.

Moreover, the game often hangs and the prince stands before the closed doors. I've to start from other users's saved games in order to go further.
For the 1st time, i feel betrayed with this POP.

Note --> Uninstalled the game and saved myself 7 GB.
seriously, what a coincidence, we have a common avatar and we both hate the last part of POP, but yes warrior within (esp DHAKA) and the two thrones ( esp Dark prince...and some comedy scenes) were epic. i wish forgotten sands had same texture and taste like earlier series.

Flash

Lost in speed
Thats pretty true! :lol:
From what i've read, POP-FS is an interquel between the POP-SOT and POP-WW. But, prince looked more taller and matured in POP-FS. :p

I love the Dark Prince wielding Daggertail. He is way better than others.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
met with some chicks in Inversion - these chicks have some sort of light sword on both hands and taking out'em while flying in zero gravity is kinda tough though two shells f shotgun is enough for'em.

Top Bottom