Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

abhidev

Human Spambot
Sleeping dogs...story is now 63% completed with few side quests....the story is really good and the melee combat is simply awesome!!!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Mass Effect- En route to Ilos. sex scene with liara. that asari knows to bang!!! :grin: :grin: way better than tali and miranda

Last edited by a moderator:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Silent Hill : HomeComing

After I found 3 post cards and gave those to the lady at the Hotel she gave a me a key - after meeting the Mayor now I've to fight with a big monster but ths is getting tough as I've used all of the health drinks ( because of those scary nurse *****es ) n the way back to the lady after getting the 3rd post card. Now I've only 2 med kits and one serum in hand but I'll manage anyway.

BTW, the game lags sometime a lot ( so much the dialogue and the cutscene vids are out of sync ) and takes a long time to save - also one time I was not getting a any option to climb down - later found the game save data file got corrupted somehow or it's some kind f bug ?? anyway, even after all this playing this game as the story is really attractive.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
SH Homecoming

finished off a Big ugly monster which - met with a cop and he gave me a shotgun and has seen strange things too but the fight afterwards was too hard as there's ain't plenty ammo - got distress call from Ellie - saved her from another creature - now I'm in the sewers with her - the whle atmosphere is really creepy and I have no health drink or - now Ellie has gone to open a gate and I've to fight with 3 creatures - let's see how tough it's to take those down.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Completed 'Sleeping dogs' story and few side quests....now onto completing the side quests

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
completed MAFIA II just now, still thinking what would happened to JOE, desperately waiting for MAFIA III, i know it would take years, but it would worth it.

guys is there any other game like Mafia with great storyline????

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, it's a good game ( the Gravity thingy is really awesome in this ) and if you like it you'll like Binary Domain too.

Alok

Adventurer
^ pc version of Bully (a ps2 game) was released with some extra contents , i.e. Scholarship Edition.
By rockstar ,Counted in top 10 ps2 games.

Finished it long ago, great fun indeed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom