Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Flash

Lost in speed
POP:FS is the best looking game in the whole series...but users complained of bugs in it...
& gameplay was rigid...

I accept that it's a best looking game compared to its predecssors and truly did the eye-catchy-elements powered by GPU.
But one will often get the error message 'Prince of persia has stopped working', normally after 10-15 mins of gameplay and then the game abruptly ends.

In some levels, doors will remain closed and you've to start from the savepoints in order to activate it.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
POP FS is a good game plauged with bugs and glitches without any patch.

@ TG
How is Inversion ??

very god so far - never played anything like this before - once you know how to control the gravity you will never want to miss it again and gravity can make a shield for as well ;-)

BTW, reached lootadors dome.

Alok

Adventurer
Finished NFS The Run. Last race has thrill variations but was easy.

Reset system was bad , it doesn't give you a little freedom to jump cross the corners . Didn't liked this.

Graphics were amazing as usual with frostbyte 2.

Though game has variety of cars but game's campaign is not defined well to use all or most of those , i finished whole game just with 3 cars:-(

scripted button press chase are nice addition, making you feel you are not pressing only LB and LT.

Over all : 6/10

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Prbably I've reached the Final boss fight in Inversion - today will complete this game anyway.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Max Payne 3 and Driver:San Francisco being played by me along with occasional BF 3.

My current Backlog:
1. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
2. Spec Ops: The Line
3. Batman : Arkham City
4. Metro 2033
5. Many Indie games I got from Humble Bundles
6. Half Life 2
7. Torchlight
... and few more....

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Completed Inversion - the game is really good if not awesome - use the Gravity thing in your favor, changing gravity modes to suit the situation, use it for protection, as a weapon etc. - all in all you can do lots of things you have never done on any previous games using gravity - the story is also good but very short, gameplay is good but there's nt many variants of enemies and bosses and taking out them is very easy - the ending is really heart touching but this also makes the path for the second installment of the game.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started playing Silent Hill - Homecoimg - after a long time found a game which has a great story line.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started playing Silent Hill - Homecoimg - after a long time found a game which has a great story line.

Yeah..I guess this your 1st play.njoy buddy
the dialogue cutscenes are brilliant...also the blood & atmosphere (creepy)
don't forget the boogeyman & the lady in the hotel :)

Top Bottom