Piyush

Lanaya
man...last chapter is taking too much time
just met the "deputy boss"
cant win the fight
so going to sleep :/

abhidev

Human Spambot
installed L.A Noire as earlier I had removed coz of very low fps(still played the game)...now that I hv found the solution m back in my Detective seat :D...but sadly lost the save games :(

utkarsh73

In the zone
Resumed Alan Wake after a long pause. I must say that its one of the most difficult games I have played. How can we see the difficulty level on which we are playing?? I started it long ago so forgot at what difficulty level I started it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Resumed Alan Wake after a long pause. I must say that its one of the most difficult games I have played. How can we see the difficulty level on which we are playing?? I started it long ago so forgot at what difficulty level I started it.

when u load a game u can see the difficulty level...if i m not wrong

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
LA Noire has really horrible FPS even i removed it because of that,I guess games meant to be on consoles should remain on console orelse they lose their charm !

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
After loosing my broadband connection I have resumed Battlefield 3 Campaign. Might play Dirt Showdown or Deus Ex: HR after that.

abhidev

Human Spambot
LA Noire has really horrible FPS even i removed it because of that,I guess games meant to be on consoles should remain on console orelse they lose their charm !

no buddy...thats the same reason i uninstalled it...but after lot of searching on the net...found the solution....PM me if you wanna give it an another try

digitaltab

In the zone

it runs fine, the game has no such issues, listed below are my config components, and i get around 60 fps at highest settings, and i could get more than 60+ if i replace core2duo by a better processor, what is you config?

Top Bottom