Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Playing DS2 lately. Finished the new DLC. Now exploring PVP and helping out people with boss fights. Its a lot of fun.
Here's my invader build. :p

*i58.tinypic.com/nqzneq.jpg

The newest build just has the mad warrior mask instead of the dark mask.

Reloaded

In the zone
Completed the walking dead season 2 episode 4. i'am guessing this could be the last episode since everyone is dead or.................... could there be more???............... did anybody survive that gun battle.........................???? cant wait to see what happens next :)

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Started Playing Dishonoured. Killed Campbell and going to start 2nd Mission. There are so many possibilities to finish an objective. Really love the game

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
BL2 is soo much better than BL. I have to tell certain people who dont play BL series because of "lack of story" that it has a lot of great stories. One thing that makes the story so endearing is that the chars are all insane and irritating, not all of them are cool like Mordecai, Angel or Crash. Tiny Tina, that big woman in Dust, Cl4p... so crazy.

The AI is pretty good in the game, one of the best

things that will give you a hard time if you came from Borderlands, especially after playing as Mordecai

Killing Blood after he becomes a villian
Killing Angel
Meeting all the old vault hunters in sanctuary

Top Bottom