Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Been playing Just Cause 2 for a very long time. While its fun to do just drive around and destroy things , the story is really boring.
I'm just keep on playing it waiting for the story to end.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Been playing Just Cause 2 for a very long time. While its fun to do just drive around and destroy things , the story is really boring. and short
I'm just keep on playing it waiting for the story to end.

FTFY.

the environment is all i care about :)

and the side missions too :D

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Just finished Mass Effect.
I have to put it among the best games I've played. I'll play it again soon for sure. How did I miss this game for so many years.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Intel Should reward Harshil with a free i7 DC 4790K, for the longest unbeaten gaming streak with a integrated GPU with all latest games, OCing it and stress testing the living crap outta it :D :D

Intel Should reward Harshil with a free i7 DC 4790K, for the longest unbeaten gaming streak with a integrated GPU with all latest games, OCing it and stress testing the living crap outta it :D :D

LOL, I really hope they do. Then I can sell it and get FX 6300 and R9 270X :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Completed Tomb Raider. Awesome game.

Started Grid Autosport and the handling sucks. I just feels like a Grid 2 with new UI and new cars.

Waiting desperately for F1 2014.

gameranand

Living to Play
And I was thinking that I am only one who didn't liked Grid Autosport. DO fiddle around with settings and see if you can get something nearly as GRID.

Top Bottom