Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

^ sadly all the download business has ended. Airtel has this hidden 3 gb FUP after which speeds are deduced to 1kBps. I'm gonna verify this one more time after which a complaint will be forwarded to TRAI as they do not mention about this limit anywhere. College will start soon adn so will download the game there.

Piyush

Lanaya
Started Lost Alpha again since the new patch required one.
The game is even more fluid, shadows are so much realistic now.
Zone looks beautiful yet deadly.

Back to F1 2013 after uninstalling it. Alsi tries SHift 2 again but I think after playing F1 2013 I'll never be able to play any other racing game.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Back to F1 2013 after uninstalling it. Alsi tries SHift 2 again but I think after playing F1 2013 I'll never be able to play any other racing game.

How about trying MotoGP 2014 for a change ?

I saw some youtube videos of it today, not sure what to make out of it. I don't remember playing any motorcycle racing games in the last 10 years.

Got engaged with a few games:

Will you be completing all those games ?
I also usually play multiple games each time, a little on each.

Some people play and complete a game and then move on to the next.

Flash

Lost in speed
Playing "State of decay" for the past few days.
It's fun exploring places and scavenging things.

Zombies are the best villains, that the video games industry has.

:lol:

tkin

Back to school!!

I saw some youtube videos of it today, not sure what to make out of it. I don't remember playing any motorcycle racing games in the last 10 years.

I usually start multiple games at the same time, else I may get bored, I play a little of each till I finish it or just uninstall it out of boredom. I will finish all of them except Wolfenstein which had already been flushed out of the system.

I had MotoGP 2014... but I deleted it...:(

Nerevarine

Incarnate
DS2 : Reached rank 2 in sunbros covenant, helping out newbies nets lots of souls not to mention the awe some awesome reward
Behold the bane of heavy armor noobs, the SUNLIGHT SWORD :D
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/72261408/2014-07-15_00002.jpg
55.4 hrs in 2 weeks

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Completed Sleeping Dogs today. On the story side I'd say it fell short but gameplay(esp. the combat system) were pretty good. There were small niggles while I was playing but the game was overall fine.

ACidBaseD

ACid DrinkeR
Recently finished:
► Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
► Call of Duty 4: MW

Quit Bioshock Infinite in between, because i thought that the gameplay mechanics were pretty bad.

Have Started:
► Spec Ops The Line
► Deadlight
► Valiant Hearts
► AoE 3

Last edited:

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Started playing Rise of Nations.
Been just an hour into it but it looks like a lot of fun.

Age of Mythology is the closest game to it that I've played. Aren't the rebooting these games with modern graphics ? Are there any ?

Top Bottom