Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rst

Youngling
completed skyrim like everything???
Yeah,I like the game
It's a big open-world game(Although I focused on main story)
Nice story,gameplay, and graphics
Thats why,I also downloaded Oblivion
But I am not enjoying Oblivion as Skyrim

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn thats too low for Skyrim. I have seen people play this game for 1000 hrs. You could have atleast played it more than 200 to 300 hrs for a complete experience. :)

rst

Youngling
Damn thats too low for Skyrim. I have seen people play this game for 1000 hrs. You could have atleast played it more than 200 to 300 hrs for a complete experience. :)

There are lots of side missions in the game
I will play them if I have no other game available
But now I have many good games pending

gameranand

Living to Play
There are lots of side missions in the game
I will play them if I have no other game available
But now I have many good games pending

Yeah your call. I am just saying that if you only play the story mode of Skyrim then you haven't really enjoyed the game, real fun is in exploration and all. :)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I have uninstalled the game
But save of skyrim indicates 21 hours 9 minutes 42 seconds

there is no way u could hav explored the whole game in that much time.......... i was playing skyrim for like 2-3 months daily still i stumbled upon something new everyday...........

rst

Youngling
there is no way u could hav explored the whole game in that much time.......... i was playing skyrim for like 2-3 months daily still i stumbled upon something new everyday...........
I haven't explored the whole game
did only main missions
2-3 side missions for marriage purpose

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I backup'd 'My Documents' in which most of the games save their files.
To my bad luck, these games stored their saves in AppData/Userdata folder under Users folder, i guess. :lol:

next time try this: GameSave Manager. works with most games.

Atleast search where the saves are located of the games you are playing.

certain games keep a folder in My Docs even though saves are located somewhere else (Eg: Burnout Paradise & Dirt Showdown). most likely the config file and some logs are kept in My Document.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

1 month and 3 days, i know every grass in Tamriel, killed more dragons than Austria's population. had an inventory which ideally should call for a truck to carry ! but fact is i got deviated by toooooo many side missions, even as childish like fetching a book from the other room and handing it to the quest giver :( i dont think all should be looked at in skyrim.

gameranand

Living to Play
1 month and 3 days, i know every grass in Tamriel, killed more dragons than Austria's population. had an inventory which ideally should call for a truck to carry ! but fact is i got deviated by toooooo many side missions, even as childish like fetching a book from the other room and handing it to the quest giver :( i dont think all should be looked at in skyrim.

I am not saying all but 20 hrs is much lesser, if you know what I mean. Yes the game distracts us from the main path, because its meant to be that way. You can't get a 100 hrs story so they pour in more and more side quests. You can skip them anytime and complete the game right away. Its always your choice. This is the best part of Bethesda that I like, they give us complete freedom over what we want to do in the game also not to mentions thousands and thousands of mods.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i expected more customization and effective rule-sets in weapons and skill points, D&D rocks in that, no one is even close, i really miss the dice rolls in RPG, especially RPGs like skyrim rich with graphical and story elements, i think Bethesda should look up to that, Bio-ware takes the crown in that.

Top Bottom