Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
uninstall-ed ghost reckon future soldier, shitty graphics made me sick, total waste of time,money and efforts...will install bio-shock infinite today.

beat the 7th rival in most wanted 2012 and got his Lexus :D

Reloaded

In the zone
Completed : Amnesia A machine for pigs

------------------

Started : Outlast :mrgreen:

Synopsis:

In the remote mountains of Colorado, horrors wait inside Mount Massive Asylum. A long-abandoned home for the mentally ill, recently re-opened by the “research and charity” branch of the transnational Murkoff Corporation, the asylum has been operating in strict secrecy… until now.

Acting on a tip from an anonymous source, independent journalist Miles Upshur breaks into the facility, and what he discovers walks a terrifying line between science and religion, nature and something else entirely. Once inside, his only hope of escape lies with the terrible truth at the heart of Mount Massive.

Outlast is a true survival horror experience which aims to show that the most terrifying monsters of all come from the human mind.

some ss from Outlast

*Outlast contains intense violence, gore, graphic sexual content, and strong language.
*i.imgur.com/5DCbRF6.jpg
*i.imgur.com/aMD08Yp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tvl2Z3w.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rnm6Mfn.jpg
*i.imgur.com/RAWch1f.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XJvvAfe.jpg
*i.imgur.com/jephHmJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/qX1I23t.jpg
*i.imgur.com/zag2eSB.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Qx8iZlV.jpg
*i.imgur.com/E5IkXwx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LXMpEsi.jpg

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Playing GUN For Quite some time. Bored due to Receptive nature of game play but FUN To shoot.
Started NFS MW Again and defeated the Rival #14.
Playing FIFA 13 meanwhile in SP Mode.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ Agreed, deadly sound effects, i finished that game in my old laptop with built in JBL speakers, reinstalled and tried with my 7.1 surround headphone, scared the **** outta me, left it halfway.

Top Bottom