Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Started Grid 2. I asked on this forum if grid 2 would work on my pc (config in sig.) and everybody said no. But I'm playing it at 1024x768, at low settings with vehicle details at medium, crowd at medium and skid marks turned on and it's running smoothly.

it is one hell of a difficult game. i was fed up with that and finally uninstalled it:-(

You have dedicated GPU or gaming with i3?

igp alone

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Started Grid 2. I asked on this forum if grid 2 would work on my pc (config in sig.) and everybody said no. But I'm playing it at 1024x768, at low settings with vehicle details at medium, crowd at medium and skid marks turned on and it's running smoothly.

great ;) Intel HD graphics can do wonders.

BTW, Played Outlast - liked the environment, theme and story of the game but I still can't digest we can't use any sort of weapon to defend ourselves.

Flash

Lost in speed
Castlevania:LoS
Resurrection DLC..Boss Battle with Forgotten One :mrgreen:

Tried C:LoS demo, which Digit came. But i felt, the controls are clunky a bit. :|
Is there any new movies that he (protagonist) will learn over the time (like combos), or simply the light-attack/heavy-attack sort of attacks?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Tried C:LoS demo, which Digit came. But i felt, the controls are clunky a bit. :|
Is there any new movies that he (protagonist) will learn over the time (like combos), or simply the light-attack/heavy-attack sort of attacks?

yes..various combos are available and powerful ones too :cool:
u played it using controller?

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Finished the following after getting my new graphics card....
Arkham Asylum- Great game but... 1. seriously disappointed with the boss fights, 2.never understood how to use the high tech batarangs, 3.Also is it just me or was the game a bit short?

Metro Last light - Great game, great visuals/monsters/environment, decent story really loved this game felt like reading the books after playing the game again thought the game was a bit short

Witcher 2 -
Things i like
Gameplay - bombs, traps, potions, swords, armors etc
Good story and world and ...sorceresses:lol:

Things i dint like - IF you just count the mainquests the game is a bit too short for me(though i am still playing chapter 3)
And not as many bossfights as i would like chapter 2 bossfight was dead easy

Looking back i think a higher difficulty level would have been better

Will start Bioshock infinite after this or maybe dishonored

digit1191

In the zone
Waiting for my NBA 2K14 copy :-( Meanwhile started Crysis 3 and F1 2013.

Since I'm a newb in F1, I am always finishing last in online races :D :D

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
finished GUN,
Started burnout dominator
Along with yakuza 2
Tried to play shadow of clossus but camera angle and controls kept me away.

hannibal2469

Journeyman
Finished witcher 2...Definitely felt short especially the last chapter, overall a good game i guess they spent most of their effort in making the two paths instead of making one long path, did anyone play both paths? if you have played one path is it worth playing the other?

Top Bottom