Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
What do you do ?? I mean a Job or Student ?? Because boy you get a hell lot of time play unlike us. :(

Job.
play everyday in the morning for 2hrs
then weekends (Sat-Sun) 4~6 hrs max

but i won't be able to enjoy this much after marriage(if it happens in future) :cry:

and u know that I focus on only 1 game at a time (that's the reason I have completed each & every game I have started :doublethumb:)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Job.

but i won't be able to enjoy this much after marriage(if it happens in future) :cry:

and u know that I focus on only 1 game at a time (that's the reason I have completed each & every game I have started :doublethumb:)

Hats off ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
Job.

I salute your dedication. :)

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Job.

TRUE GAMER SPIRIT!!!
Respect bro....

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Job.

almost same as me...but i cant scoop out any time in the morning, instead i rush home in the evening from office, play from 7 P.M. to 12 P.M. with breaks for dinner, calls to home and GF etc etc. on weekends if i stay home then i spend the "daytime" playing, also i install at least two games and play in parallel which are not of the same genre.

Piyush

Lanaya
almost same as me...but i cant scoop out any time in the morning, instead i rush home in the evening from office, play from 7 P.M. to 12 P.M. with breaks for dinner, calls to home and GF etc etc. on weekends if i stay home then i spend the "daytime" playing, also i install at least two games and play in parallel which are not of the same genre.

Same here...

Flash

Lost in speed
On run:
-Darksiders 2 (The lost temple)
-Deadpool (Boss battle with Blockbuster)
-Sniper:Ghost warrior (Locating some General from a sniping spot)

On hold:
-Saints row:the third

Reinstalled the OS, and lost all the save files. :(
Have to start all over again..

gameranand

Living to Play
Atleast search where the saves are located of the games you are playing. I had a genuine tragedy that my HDD died on me.

Top Bottom