Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
the gameplay man.. you'll play the game over and over just to explore the various ways to make mince meat out of NPCs :lol:

i guess he just started the game. yet to make proper use of the leash.

completed the game many times just to clear up the challenges. some of them are extreme (verbal).

Hrishi

graphics???

the gameplay man.. you'll play the game over and over just to explore the various ways to make mince meat out of NPCs :lol:

I mean the visuals.They are awesome.
And now , since I have been playing the game for a li'l while I must say the gameplay is addictive.
{ Using the leash to draw the enemies and then kick the sh** out of the'm. }

Hrishi

The game is an absolute blast, must play!

"One of the game's unique features is the "skillshot" gameplay system, which rewards the player for killing opponents in the most creative and destructive ways possible, from killing an enemy in midair to pushing an enemy into a carnivorous plant to executing an enemy after shooting him in the testicl*s. "

"One of the game's unique features is the "skillshot" gameplay system, which rewards the player for killing opponents in the most creative and destructive ways possible, from killing an enemy in midair to pushing an enemy into a carnivorous plant to executing an enemy after shooting him in the testicl*s. "

pulling the enemy with leash then kicking him was my fav, followed by the bold part.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Completed:

1. Shank

Was a good game. The endless supply of supersized enemies really made life difficult. The boss fights were rather good and esp. enjoyed the last boss :D

2. Borderlands 2: True Vault Hunter Mode

Another great game by Gearbox. The true vault hunter mode is similar to the normal mode but here the enemies themselves level up with us and become harder to kill. Reached level 50 halfway through this playthrough. Really enjoyed the game.
PS: When one plays this is co-op mode, both the loot and the enemies become a whole lot tougher to kill!

jasku

In the zone

pulling the enemy with leash then kicking him was my fav, followed by the bold part.

my most favorite part was run&jump and run&slide

Yes, yes and yes!.. The games like a said was a breath of fresh air when it came, the combat system, guns are all awesome. Heck even the cheesy dialogues were hilarious most times. This was a total roller coaster ride, fast paced action and entertaining.

Completed:

1. Shank

Was a good game. The endless supply of supersized enemies really made life difficult. The boss fights were rather good and esp. enjoyed the last boss :D

2. Borderlands 2: True Vault Hunter Mode

Another great game by Gearbox. The true vault hunter mode is similar to the normal mode but here the enemies themselves level up with us and become harder to kill. Reached level 50 halfway through this playthrough. Really enjoyed the game.
PS: When one plays this is co-op mode, both the loot and the enemies become a whole lot tougher to kill!

Shank 1 was fun, and yes I am sucker for cell shaded graphics, enjoyed the button mashing fights, and the final battle was pretty tough, quite satisfying to defeat the boss man. I started Shank 2 immediately after completing the prequel, but did not find it as interesting, and left it as is, maybe should have put in a filler.

BL series is a full paisa vasool series, with longer than average play times, completing all side missions. We started the BL2 coop with members of another forum, some of em are members here too, reached lvl 24, and then everyone got busy, gotta resume it, or started it alone :(

Started FC Blood Dragon, good fun the first couple missions.

pratyush997

Inactive
Completed NFS HP 2010, Started Remember Me.
Now I'm stuck where she is supposed to defeat the Zorn Robot. :|
I reached episode 3 in like 2 Hours

Yes, yes and yes!.. The games like a said was a breath of fresh air when it came, the combat system, guns are all awesome. Heck even the cheesy dialogues were hilarious most times. This was a total roller coaster ride, fast paced action and entertaining

Especially the "disagreeable person disposable unit" :)

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@ pratyush hit the zorn robot with the spammer. And when it jumps to hit you,dodge it. The robot will get its hand stuck to the ground. Hit the joint of the arm with the spammer and it will fall off. Eventually you'll be able to defeat it.

Last edited:

rst

Youngling
started "Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City"

After playing 2 hours,I realized that it is the worst RE game

pratyush997

Inactive
@ pratyush hit the zorn robot with the spammer. And when it jump to hit you,dodge it. The robot will get its hand stuck to the ground. Hit the joint of the arm with the spammer and it will fall off. Eventually you'll be able to defeat it.
Hmm Will try it soon :D

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
*i.imgur.com/Q0ZCgSf.jpg?1

Having hell lotsa fun with this. Love Deadpool, hope he gets an awesome movie soon. Humor's sooo good, doesn't feel like it's just slapped into it. Genuinely funny. Gameplay's good, nothing groundbreaking. Great game for this drought (gaming) season. [*koff* Uttarakhand *koff*]

EDIT: Some moar.

*i.imgur.com/7xYwRlr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/evAj5ur.jpg

*i.imgur.com/gZtSb8R.jpg

*i.imgur.com/d5oPLZ7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/jdaZOya.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom