Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

kapilove77

Padawan
Finished Remember me last night and i found this game fantastic atleast on story part. Now gonna start Metro: Last light. In 1st metro i got bad ending. :p

digit1191

In the zone
Just finished COJ gunslinger. Awesome game :) reminded me of a game called 'Outlaws' which I used to play as a kid. Kindled my nostalgia. sob.. :D : D

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Farcry 3..
f**king
awesome game..
Nice ending too..
Dishonored ( very beatiful stealth game)
currently playing max Payne 3

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
finished Saints Row III, both endings. very funny game. and both endings are good. the last boss fights are enjoyable and massive in scale. :D

started Deadpool. awesomely funny dialogues + character devlepment but the game mechanics is truly boring, like so many hack n slash games before. the fights dumb down really soon.

and nolan north's voice acting is top notch. yet again.

Gollum

Collector
finished Saints Row III, both endings. very funny game. and both endings are good. the last boss fights are enjoyable and massive in scale. :D

started Deadpool. awesomely funny dialogues + character devlepment but the game mechanics is truly boring, like so many hack n slash games before. the fights dumb down really soon.

and nolan north's voice acting is top notch. yet again.

deadpool in PC?

gameranand

Living to Play
Nearly completed Dead Space 2 but as my HDD has gone caput so waiting for the new HDD to try to retrieve the data and send it to RMA. :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Yes it is if you help other people and refuse to take things to do good work maybe you get good ending.

Ok. I didn't help people & I thought I got the good ending where he
nukes the creatures from the tower

What is the other ending then in Metro 2033? I've already uninstalled it & I don't think I want to play the game again. Not played Last light yet.

Ok. I didn't help people & I thought I got the good ending where he
nukes the creatures from the tower

What is the other ending then in Metro 2033? I've already uninstalled it & I don't think I want to play the game again. Not played Last light yet.

Completed MW2 today.. was a long backlog..
COD Modern Warfare 2 ?

Top Bottom