Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Pushing on with Borderlands 2. Player level is 21 now.
Doing side missions. Just defeated the giant bird(not naming it as it will be a big spoiler for others)

21 is low for fighting the bird. i am on 25 and in caustic caverns.

PS: try finding jimmy jenkins just before you reach the arena. Just before Natural Selection Annex (aka Creature Slaughter Dome) there is a small room. check the boxes. it'll have 1 or 2 mini loaders too.

kapilove77

Padawan
Finished Hitman :Abslution and Started Dead Space 1. God can't play that game regularly and after those need to finish 2nd and 3rd part too. :/

Gollum

Collector
played a bit of borderlands 2 today on my ps3. I have lost complete interest in the game now. I think I should sell the game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Level 24 in Borderlands 2. Doing some strange side missions by Lilith.

Also, I've started playing Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton edition now.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Finished Stalker:Call of Pripyat. Better than clear sky but nothing like Shadow of Chernobyl.

Thinking what to download next. :confused:

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Started Metro Last Light. Amazing gameplay also nicely optimized this time, Maxing out without even a single lag.

Also Continued to Chapter 14 in Borderlands 2

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Reached level 27 in Borderlands 2. Had a fun session of co-op last evening with Faun. I kept dying continuously and he kept reviving me :p

heidi2521

Padawan
About 35 hours into Awakening. How long is this game? More than 40% of the map still has not been unlocked.

Basilio was just killed. I currently need to take down Yen'fay.

Top Bottom