Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Finish Far Cry 3. Got stuck at 99.9% (or something like that) because I couldnt retrieve a relic from the cave under the house :(

Started crysis ( :razz: ) a week back. The graphics was so dull after playing FC3, I left it after 2 chapters.

Started and finished BF3 over the weekend. Pathetic gameplay time. 13.5gb and just 2 days ?!?! :mad: The MP seems to be the only positive thing in the game. SP sucks.

Started with crysis again. Despite the graphics, the gameplay is good. And longer gameplay !! :D *points at BF3*

After Crysis, its Stalker: Call of Pripyat. (somehow I like the stalker series, the first being the best)

Q: Crysis warhead or crysis 3 ? Which is worth playing ?

digitaltab

In the zone
that arrow in the knee (skyrim) is still a pain in my @$$ :mrgreen::-D... may be i am the dragonborn, and i just don't know it yet...

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Finish Far Cry 3. Got stuck at 99.9% (or something like that) because I couldnt retrieve a relic from the cave under the house :(

Started crysis ( :razz: ) a week back. The graphics was so dull after playing FC3, I left it after 2 chapters.

Started and finished BF3 over the weekend. Pathetic gameplay time. 13.5gb and just 2 days ?!?! :mad: The MP seems to be the only positive thing in the game. SP sucks.

Started with crysis again. Despite the graphics, the gameplay is good. And longer gameplay !! :D *points at BF3*

After Crysis, its Stalker: Call of Pripyat. (somehow I like the stalker series, the first being the best)

Q: Crysis warhead or crysis 3 ? Which is worth playing ?
dnt knw abt crysis 3 but i liked warhead tell other side of story and 1 thing i didn't understand wth they just killed the hero of crysis in crysis 2??? what kind of story is tat

heidi2521

Padawan
Started Fire Emblem: Awakening. Classic mode, normal difficulty. Absolutely loving it so far. Perfectly combines two of my favourite genres(TBS + JRPG). The writing, music, art direction, controls, AI, characters etc. are perfect. I could find no fault in the game itself. It looks like it may dethrone Super Mario Galaxy 2 as my top game and push Shogun 2 down to 3. It is much much much better than Radiant Dawn.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
bcoz no point of return after a main story progress...the cave is closed

There was an update (1.04 or so) released which allowed a player to collect the relic from the cave anytime.
Just not worth downloading an update to complete 0.01% :razz:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
There was an update (1.04 or so) released which allowed a player to collect the relic from the cave anytime.
Just not worth downloading an update to complete 0.01% :razz:

download 1.0.5 to reset all outposts. that way you can get the relic plus reset outposts.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
download 1.0.5 to reset all outposts. that way you can get the relic plus reset outposts.

This wont reset the game status ? The story would remain completed, right ?
Thanks for this. I was looking for something to reset the outposts :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
This wont reset the game status ? The story would remain completed, right ?
Thanks for this. I was looking for something to reset the outposts :)

yup. only the outposts will get reset. and you can try ultra difficulty in case you like some real challenge.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bioshcok Infinite : put on hold.
Railworks 2 and addons : Running different engines with challenging tasks is so much fun ;-)

darkv0id

Journeyman
^Yup, me on Experienced as well. Although now I'm considering restarting on Casual. Don't get me wrong, it's not like Experienced is tough or something, but on later heat levels (higher than 3), I am forced to play carefully, like a survivalist. Really hinders the mindless fun, which is why I bought the game in the first place.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i fight till i drop :p

and i use helicopters a lot. Chippewa and the Topachula. i use them to kill the Lieutenants :p

darkv0id

Journeyman
^Like a true fighter eh?:wink:

But yeah, I've found that hijacking helis is a really effective (and fun) strategy against the higher heat levels.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
yep!!

yeah, but the chippewas are a PITA. they have a second guy in the passenger seat and unless you get him out, you wont be able to hijack it. :\
but its hellish fun :D

Top Bottom