Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Soumik

Padawan
Just completed last mission of Fallout 3 main story. Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta DLC stories pending. Boy this is tiring long! Though i feel a bit less motivated to finish it as the story is pretty much over.
Was fun really fun though, after modding the game.
Hmm just a suggestion to guys planning to mod it out and play... Don't install ProjectReality for Weather and lighting enhancement. I felt Fellout + Enhanced weather combo looked far better than it. Its slightly more complicated, but certainly more worth it, even though many modders prefer the opposite. Trust me, there are annoying bugs in it which hinders the overall experience.
I'll note down and post the mods i used in case anyone wants.

Myth

Cyborg Agent

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Just completed last mission of Fallout 3 main story. Broken Steel and Mothership Zeta DLC stories pending. Boy this is tiring long! Though i feel a bit less motivated to finish it as the story is pretty much over.
Was fun really fun though, after modding the game.
Hmm just a suggestion to guys planning to mod it out and play... Don't install ProjectReality for Weather and lighting enhancement. I felt Fellout + Enhanced weather combo looked far better than it. Its slightly more complicated, but certainly more worth it, even though many modders prefer the opposite. Trust me, there are annoying bugs in it which hinders the overall experience.
I'll note down and post the mods i used in case anyone wants.

please do so!!

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
you call MP3 short? i didn't play part 1 & 2 but the story was sufficiently long with all the twists and curves you are thrown into.

For its size and not so awesome graphics its short. Honestly, I thought the game would drag on for atleast a day :/

Finished Infinite 5 days ago
I have no Idea what the hell did I play :/ finished the game in 9 HOURS :O

Yeah, it was short but good. Story was awesome!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ Short? I was waiting for the game to end, was totaly fed up, Thanks to that
Tears crap, elzibeth put in that blacksmith mission

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Short? I was waiting for the game to end, was totaly fed up, Thanks to that
Tears crap, elzibeth put in that blacksmith mission

same here .. frankly speaking Infinite is one of the worst game I've played .. anyway, will start Metro Last Light Shortly.

rst

Youngling
Playing nfs MW 2, mafia 2,angary bird star war
-----------------------------------------------------
Is Metro Last Light worth game to buy ?? (I will buy this game after TDF members reviews or comments)
Metro 2033 was one of the few FPS game which I completed.

Actually looking for RE revelation (releasing today)

Last edited:
Top Bottom