Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess tg is the first person to say so. :D

:p :p

in terms of graphics,sound,gameplay,story?

Gameplay is good .. can't commnet on story as I've not finished it yet and I don't care about much about gfx and sound .. even if they are HL1 type it's ok for me ;-)

a massive patch was released. maybe that took care of most of the graphics related stuff.

Not one, but some 2-3 patches, last one was probably 4-5GB large.

no clue about the patches but now that you guys have mentioned I'll have a look.

BTW, I may be a little biased towars ACM .. as I was a big fan of the AVP series and really like shooting at xenomorphs and see them squirting acid ;-) and xenomorphs are no childs play .. actually they are better ( read tough to shoot at ) than FC Trijens and about FC1 the game just keeps getting longer and longer.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Now in Chapter 6 in DS3....:)
and also Completed Dead Space on iOS (this is totally different in story than DS & also Isaac is not in it..ending is surprising :))

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Now in Chapter 6 in DS3....:)
and also Completed Dead Space on iOS (this is totally different in story than DS & also Isaac is not in it..ending is surprising :))

is it same as the Android version? you have to cut some power switches first then proceed to the next area?

gameranand

Living to Play
Started playing Split Second with my room-mate. Oh thank god that he liked this game, last time Borderlands didn't worked out quite well with him. :|

Top Bottom