Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
really? list of Strategy games, as TheMost asked in the backlog thread?

okay.. OP will help himself to it :p :D

@OP: just in case you will find some in here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/171949-tdf-pc-game-suggestion-thread-v2-0-a.html

Flash

Lost in speed
really? list of Strategy games, as TheMost asked in the backlog thread?

AoE 1 & 2, AOM + Titans expansion, Zeus + Poseidon Expansion, Ceaser3, C&C All Series, SC1 & 2(WOL), Warcraft Frozen Throne, Settler upto Version 6. <-- All Completed.

Rise of Nations & AOE 3 were a LOAD OF CRAP so didn't played it after a couple of shots.

Any other Good RTS which I am missing?

You are missing a lot...

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (mixture of high fantasy and scinece fiction; Empire earth (only 1 and 2.. 3 is sshiiiitt), supreme commander (Sci-fi), LOTR: Battle for middle earth 2(high fantasy), Home world(sci-fi), Company of heroes(ww-2. one of the best rts), Stronghold: Crusader (middle ages), Majesty(high fantasy) , Sins of a Solar Empire(Sci-fi) and Universe at War(Sci-fi)

:grin:

CIV series is not actually an RTS, its a turn based strategy game.... similar games are Heroes of might and magic , age of wonders, disciples, x-com: enemy unknown etc

I know that there's a Game suggestion thread.
Let me help you with what i meant.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
:lol:

the fear of getting trolled is the greatest :p

btw..
you typed after the quotes.. it should be before :D :D

U got Trolled bro :rofl:

gameranand

Living to Play
Since when this Thread became a Game Suggestion Thread ??
If someone asked then you guys could have just directed him in right direction and continued there instead of posting here.

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Sorry for the confusion caused by me.:cry:
I followed this thread *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/171949-tdf-pc-game-suggestion-thread-v2-0-a.html
I am starting with Age of empires III ..

Thank you !

kapilove77

Padawan
A survivor is born! Yes completed Tomb Raider and i must tell you one of the good game in recent time i played. Now gonna start Far cry 3. :D

rst

Youngling
jUST COMPLETED "sexy time " mission in Grand Theft Auto IV - Episodes From Liberty City
It was the hardest mission till now for me.
It is really hard to control helicopter and hit moving boats in the GTA 4

Last edited:

Hrishi

NFSMW 2012 : Level 3.
Well , this one is very easy compared to original MW. And the fact that there's no money involved so it makes it even easier.

kapilove77

Padawan
Far cry 3 have to wait a lil more cuz when i start The walking Dead i got addicted. It's like watching movie and controlling it. :D

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Will resume playing Super Meat Boy today :D
It was the hardest mission till now for me.
It is really hard to control helicopter and hit moving boats in the GTA 4
although the mission itself is easy but controls made it lot harder :p

rst

Youngling
completed "The Ballad of Gay Tony" in GTA IV - Episodes From Liberty City
really GTA series is improving a lot with each new game

thats why there is great expectation with GTA 5

although the mission itself is easy but controls made it lot harder :p

Yeah
"sexy time " was the hardest mission of the "The Ballad of Gay Tony" in GTA IV - Episodes From Liberty City

Last edited:
Top Bottom