Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
AoE 1 & 2, AOM + Titans expansion, Zeus + Poseidon Expansion, Ceaser3, C&C All Series, SC1 & 2(WOL), Warcraft Frozen Throne, Settler upto Version 6. <-- All Completed.

Rise of Nations & AOE 3 were a LOAD OF CRAP so didn't played it after a couple of shots.

Any other Good RTS which I am missing?

AoE 1 & 2, AOM + Titans expansion, Zeus + Poseidon Expansion, Ceaser3, C&C All Series, SC1 & 2(WOL), Warcraft Frozen Throne, Settler upto Version 6. <-- All Completed.

Rise of Nations & AOE 3 were a LOAD OF CRAP so didn't played it after a couple of shots.

You are missing a lot...

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (mixture of high fantasy and scinece fiction; Empire earth (only 1 and 2.. 3 is sshiiiitt), supreme commander (Sci-fi), LOTR: Battle for middle earth 2(high fantasy), Home world(sci-fi), Company of heroes(ww-2. one of the best rts), Stronghold: Crusader (middle ages), Majesty(high fantasy) , Sins of a Solar Empire(Sci-fi) and Universe at War(Sci-fi)

:-D

^ Civilization V?
CIV series is not actually an RTS, its a turn based strategy game.... similar games are Heroes of might and magic , age of wonders, disciples, x-com: enemy unknown etc

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

you can also try Oil Rush. It is a mix of RTS & tower defence.
Revenge of Titans is another excellent RTS with tower defence elements.

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Just Completed Bioshock Infinite 10/10 from me!

We all are Booker Dewitts within the same universe. :lol:

BioShockInfinite 2013-04-02 04-14-21-81.jpg

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally found a game that would work without a GPU[my current GPU is dead]

Cricket 07!
Played a few matches on max difficults. Felt great :)

Top Bottom