Your favourite Symbian Apps of all time

harm064

Broken In
Some of the apps I think you guys may appreciate :

Screenshot : *store.ovi.com/content/1540 This app takes the best screenshots and easy to configure.

Dukto : *store.ovi.com/content/67131 Install this on your phone & Dukto R4 | Raw material for your system and send files to and fro on your wifi.

dsneih

da Mafia
haven't used many apps on symbian .. but M-Indicator which shows train time table (for mumbai) is my fav .. can't live without it ..

harm064

Broken In
I don't know if you guys listen to music. :D
Ovi Store: Nokia Internet Radio Nokia Internet Radio.

You can hookup via WiFi or 3G. And can listen to thousands of radio station. Comedy stations, news, genre wise split radio stations 24/7.

Supported by Symbian 3 and S60 as well.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
My fav apps On Symabin 3

1. Social.: Facebook addict
2. Panorama : Panoramic Pics
3. Data Monitor : Continuous check On out and Incoming Data
4 Toshl: My daily money manager.
5. Batter Monitor: how much Time will battery runs(Improves day by day)
6. Soundtracker , krnoehits :Online radio (waiting for Jango app)
7. Google Maps (more Precise Than OVI maps :p)
8 Mood Agent : Mood wise sort Music and play....
9. Cover Up: Find on the fly the cover page for all songs.
10. Youtube Downloader

games:
1 all HD games
2. angry birds normal and seasons
3. Rollercoster
4. Steeet Cricket.
5. solitatre and Freecell Qt
6. Labyrinth
7. air Hockey..

i downloaded More apps and still not check ... will update u soon,,,,,,

v4u_luv2004

Broken In
I've been using Symbian ever since I started using Cell phone and I am a huge fan of Symbian. It was Symbian's success which made Google to venture into this whole Android business. Anyways all said and done but I am still very happy with Symbian and the good news is Nokia will continue updating Symbian till 2016 atleast :)

Ok now coming to the point.
My favorite Symbian app has to be
irRemote by Psiloc(the most amazing product it was then)

Obviously then
->x-plore
->Smartmovie
->Photorite
->Resco Photo Viewer

Since now I'm on S^3 so my fav. app & games are :

->Geeky Avatar(hahaha u gotta to use it)
->Camera Pro
->TTPod
->Google Maps
->Font Zoomer
->File Browser
->Gmail app
->Quicksand
->Quick Office

In games section
->Angry Bird(everything from Easters to Rio)
->Cricket T20 Fever (excellent HD cricket game)
->I Must Run
->AntSnes(for playing all the Nintendo games)
->Avatar(brilliant HD graphics and gameplay)

Well there is so many actually but there is one app which deserves the special mention and its OVI Store ;)

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
I've been using a Nokia 5800 for 1.5 years now and I still love my phone.My favorite applications are-
1-Opera Mini:This small piece of software let me browse the internet on my 2G data plan and it was very important to me as I lived away from my home for my studies and didn't have regular acess to a PC.

2-Nimbuzz:This awesome app allowed me to chat with my facebook friends and also gave an opportunity to meet like minded new people on it's chat groups.

3-Smart Guard-Oh,if it wudn't have been for this app then I wouldn't have been able to hide all the nasty content on my device;-)

R2K

In the Zone
I have many applications that I install/uninstall depending on usage. For example, to be able to remotely access your PC over internet is nice to do but is not required all the time. Then a game like Akinator which is good application to show to your friends (it guesses the name of the celebrity you are thinking based on a questionnaire). But apps which I cannot live without are:

1. NGPAY - Immense number of eShops (including IRCTC train booking option)
2. MobileRediff - Send any number of free sms through internet (but other person will see your number in "From:"
3. YourTube - Allows you to download any YouTube video on mobile for later
4. Opera Mobile - No explanation needed
5. Nimbuzz - Allows me to call my friends abroad at cheap rates (it doubles as messneger too)
6. UC Player - The VLC/Classic Media Player for Symbian S60

What software do you use to do that?

Top Bottom