Your favourite Symbian Apps of all time

Digimake

Right off the assembly line
with the new Symbian 3 devices , i think replacing the UI , media player , photo browser is not required as they are so awesome. I like apps like Gravity , Mobbler on my N8.

wawarinka

hi Wawarinka here, i like my nokia e75 symbian and i am satisfy with it, it is totally featured mobile

axes2t2

I am a cat
When i had my 6600 my fav apps were

PowerMp3
SmartMovie
FExplorer
Blobby volleyball
Migital Smartguard

Don

Broken In
Gravity
LCG Jukebox
Smartmovie
JBakTaskMan
X-Plore.

Gravity is best twitter client I've used so far.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Can anybody suggest a cool application for Facebook for my 5800

I use snaptu but it takes lot of time to load menu and then click icon...is there a software which i keep online and give me notification on homescreen about new facebook messeges.:smile:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
7) SmartMovie - Video player for mobile phone with subtitles and video converter for PC. Standard AVI format and also MP4V, FLV and 3GP file formats

8) Theme DIY - Create your own theme right on phone.

9) PhotoRite SP - Capture and enhance photos to have much better appearance! Add creative photo frames and funny magic mirror and much more amazing effects as you take photos or on saved photos!

10) Signsis v1.03 - SignSIS that allows you to directly sign symbian 3rd edition software, applications and games on your mobile device without transferring the files to your computer.

jithinraj

Quite a few favorites on my N8 :)

Nokia Situations
Nokia Photo Browser
Nokia Panorama
Nimbuzz
NGPay
Toshl
Pocket Lock
App Stop
UPCode
Nokia Drop
Nokia Sleeping Screensaver
Mobile ESPN

harm064

Broken In
Hey guys try this.
Ovi Store: Remoter

This app is called Remoter. Works fine on N8,E7 and also tried it on 5800.

You can remotely control your pc using it. One need's to install the app on the phone and pc, using Wlan/3g you can see your system's name coming up on your phone.

Also it's a freeware. The bluetooth one is in the offing too!

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
^^ great app harm064 and thanks for mentioning it too. Sadly it is not available for N85 (S60 v3 FP2, Symbian OS 9.3) :(

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^ try this BlueShareware Bluetooth Remote Control

Bluetooth Remote Control, mobile phone remote control for windows, powerpoint, itunes, winamp, mouse

harm064

Broken In
Any diehard IPL fan here? Well I can't seem to grab enough of it. Ovi Store: Nokia Cricket TV Try the app. I tried it. Works like a charm. I can watch live streaming matches, coupled with replays, scoreboard. Never miss a match!

Digimake

Nice share ^. I checked the replays.. Can't wait for the match to begin, going to lie on my bed and watch the match. Talk about fultu laziness man . :D

Top Bottom