xbox 360 for rs 15000 !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidboon

In the zone
Microsoft officially announced its new Xbox 360 package deal for India. Get this: An Xbox 360 Core console, a 20 GB HDD, one wireless controller and free copies of Viva Pinata and Forza 2 for Rs. 14,999.

for more info visit here : *www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=32090

Last edited:

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Great News. But its been a long time X360 released. Let see what happens. I think I may buy one, though gaming was never my cup of tea.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Is this the update XBox 360 which has an updated processor which would put an end to RRoD?? Or is it still the old one?

IronManForever

max_demon said:
imao MS is dumping RRoD Prone Xboxes to india
Probable. But theres the warranty for that. Also, theres something called reputation which will get a severe blow.
But it was about time they lowered the prices. Manufacturing costs might have reduced as well.

Till I buy any next-gen; I have my PS2. :D But I hardly have any titles for it. :neutral:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Is this the update XBox 360 which has an updated processor which would put an end to RRoD?? Or is it still the old one?
It will probably be the older SKU's.That is the only way by which they can get rid of the old stocks.It makes more sense to throw in these bundles & rope customers in.

IronManForever

^^ Ohh!. :) Thanks. Good reduction. But unless we have people buying and testing the models, I am not splurging any money on it.. :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom