Worst game that you have played ?

Piyush

Lanaya
and i thought i was the only one who hated Vice City the most

On topic:
-->sonic the hedgehog(i just couldnt control the character...too fast for me)
-->street fighter (i find takken more addictive and fun to play)

abhidev

Human Spambot
The games I play encompass a lot of different genres like action,rpg,strategy etc.As far as Biohazard 4(4,mind you,not any previous or later installments) is concerned,well,I was specifically referring to its PC version which was widely criticized by one and all for its poor visuals and most importantly,horrible controls that rendered it absolutely unplayable on this platform-even the review of this title that was published it Digit was written in the same vein and the reviewer had given it a low overall score due to the aforementioned reasons.On the contrary,the ps2 version of this game was comparatively well received by gamers worldwide.
I don't know...i liked it though the controls were not that good but still....no worries:)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I m surprised to see this games as worst:
POP:WW
Doom 3,Serious Sam

they were the best I have played SS1 & SS2 both very good :grin:

My List of worst games:
Hitman Series (though a stealth series but was slow & I dnt like takloo protagonist in games)
Age of Mythology & Age of Empires (too boring)
Sims Series (another boring,girls like it well)
Commandos 4 (fps boring)
HULK Series

noja

Bang! Bang!
My worst game list
soul eater battle resonance [psp]
all gundam games [psp]
FFX (yeah I don't like it) [ps2]
nfs pro street [pc]
patapon series [psp]

abhidev

Human Spambot
Doom 3,Serious Sam

My List of worst games:
Hitman Series (though a stealth series but was slow & I dnt like takloo protagonist in games)
Commandos 4 (fps boring)
HULK Series

are u kidding me....u didn't like hitman series just coz the character is bald....:lol:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doom 3,Serious Sam

My List of worst games:
Commandos 4 (fps boring)
HULK Series

Personal preference I think. Like you have found AoE boring, for me its still the best. I do agree the original is slow compared to present day RTSes, but boring? Nah...

gameranand

Living to Play
Well these lists are still good enough but what quicky008 posted was very strange for me. I mean Dead Space seriously??? One of the best survival horror game on planet and its worst.???
And then FEAR Perseus Mendate, GRAW 1 & 2, and then Assassin's creed, Doom 3.
Damn these are one of the finest game we have at our hand and these are worst for someone very very strange.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Regarding Doom 3, shiny graphics aside even I have found it pretty pedestrian and very sloooooow!!! F.E.A.R. was much much BETTER!

mitraark

Decrepit
Some More to the list:
GTA III Liberty City
NFS Hot Pursuit
NFS Under Cover

GTA III was revolutionary in the Sandbox gaming genre, what is it that you didn;t like in it ?

You mentioned NFS Hot Pursuit [ You mean the recent one , right ?? ] and NFS Undercover , but isn't ProStreet and Shift much bigger failures ?

gameranand

Living to Play
mitraark said:
You mentioned NFS Hot Pursuit [ You mean the recent one , right ?? ] and NFS Undercover , but isn't ProStreet and Shift much bigger failures ?
Yup you are right. Pro Street was a big failure but Shift was damn good and was praised by many gamers for good semi simulation. Well I didn't hated Undercover much I completed the game and it was kind of fun but yes it wasn't a splendid experience at all. Many times I though of leaving the game but I wanted to know the end of the story so completed it and Ending was not up to my expectations.

doomgiver

Warframe
carbon had drift. that was reason enough for me to play it :)

but i hated the handling of the cars. too loose. and i could never get a good red paint on my car. all the reds looked like magenta or orange.

Krow

Crowman
Split Second. Too much hype for a crappy racing game. May not be such a bad game after all, but I did not like it.

gameranand

Living to Play
krow said:
Split Second. Too much hype for a crappy racing game. May not be such a bad game after all, but I did not like it.
It was fun for me. And the offline split screen MP was one of the best I have ever played.

Top Bottom