Worms found in fried chicken at KFC!

a_medico

Chillum Baba
worm is meat too. Getting double in single price.

Reminds me of Dread.

Yes. Worms are proteins. Those are probably maggots and they are delicacy in some part of the world.

And yes. Ghar ka khana would be the best.

rider

as Kratos
Some asian countries eat worms too. Years ago I watched in discover channel :D
+1 Ghar ka Khana

Check this: www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Some asian countries eat worms too. Years ago I watched in discover channel :D
+1 Ghar ka Khana

Check this: PETA's Campaign Against KFC | KentuckyFriedCruelty.com

you can get Bug candy in US ,chinese eat all kind of reptiles and bugs..though its alien for Indians

bubusam13

Human
here are many who eat snails, worms etc etc... I also meet many who will put anything in their mouth, they eat fox, crane, frog, grasshopper yukk !! can give direct competition to Bear Grylls

Anyway I like the crust of KFC chicken much than the chicken itself. Their chickens are tasteless. Just salt...

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^But,it seems like they ate the wrong worms since theyre all having stomach pain and loose motion.

Oh and Once,Ive eaten a bat(not the blood sucking one, but the honey sucker)

bubusam13

Human
^^ he he :D

^But,it seems like they ate the wrong worms since theyre all having stomach pain and loose motion.

Oh and Once,Ive eaten a bat(not the blood sucking one, but the honey sucker)

They are eating half cooked with bacterias in their, or may be the harmful worms. Anyway, you may have turned into a bat man. Try hanging from a tree, you may have some super power.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
People used to eat worms,before.The problem with those KFC worms are that those worms eat and sh!t in the food.So practically we are eating their sh!t,and sh!t is of no good,i guess thats the problem.
Everything is eatable but we are afraid because no one had previously eaten,but thanks to Bear Grylls and his friends,we are having those snake barbecues in some places.
And i was batman for some days until i ate some chicken.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
do they remove intestine and rectal things before processing insects ? I thought people ate them whole

mastervk

In the zone
Problem with all fast food or Indian restaurants is same .MNC fast food companies have very strict rules but store manger has to enforce them.whether its KFC or McD or any other store if profit is the only motive then they will not think about standards and health of customers.Same goes for even Indian restaurant.Do you think that proper hygiene standards are followed in kitchen f even 3 or 4 star hotels.

in US if you go to subway the person preparing sandwich will use new plastic gloves and then throw and use new one for next customer.In India all store i go they keep using same single pair.Or they use on only one hand.So just for show they use these gloves not for hygiene.
Rule in McD is that if fry is out for more than 20-25 minutes(ie after preparing them) throw it in the bin and prepare new batch.How many Indian stores follow this and other such rules?

do they remove intestine and rectal things before processing insects ? I thought people ate them whole
generally whole.if they remove anything from worm what will remain there :p

People used to eat worms,before.The problem with those KFC worms are that those worms eat and sh!t in the food.So practically we are eating their sh!t,and sh!t is of no good,i guess thats the problem.
Everything is eatable but we are afraid because no one had previously eaten,but thanks to Bear Grylls and his friends,we are having those snake barbecues in some places.

That depends on type of worms.You can not just eat any worm even if it is fried/cooked well.You will get food poisoning .

doomgiver

Warframe
^ how do you know thst companies have strict rules? dont you think that thats just eyewash for the public, and behind our backs they replace the ingredients, so they can have better margins? its all about the profit, no? customer comes last.

sujoyp

Grand Master
If this happened in US ...the company had to pay millions of dollars to everyone who ate that day....and would get bad name and may shut down soon..

but thats not in case of india...people will ignore the incident and start eating again from same resturent in few days or maybe around the city..

they dont even know that the food for all resturents are stored togather in a common storage soo maybe u can find worm in others too ...maybe its an storage issue

rider

as Kratos
Just imagine if KFC kinda MNC restaurants caught by this activity, how would be some local restaurant serve to their customers.

If this happened in US ...the company had to pay millions of dollars to everyone who ate that day....and would get bad name and may shut down soon..

but thats not in case of india...people will ignore the incident and start eating again from same resturent in few days or maybe around the city..

they dont even know that the food for all resturents are stored togather in a common storage soo maybe u can find worm in others too ...maybe its an storage issue

true story..!!

Don't these chicken eat something to live, don't they sh!t like any other creatures. So, practically we people eat sh!t. :x

mastervk

In the zone
Guy working in mcd and kfc in use told me. Like I said whether they follow rules or not depends more on store manager. If you have gone to these restaurant in US you will know that they have different practices their. Still even in USA its common to hear stories of servers throwing stuff in food. It's just that audit and health rules are strict in USA. Health department would have closed it immediately.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Worm to chicken : You got pwned b*tch.

Just imagine if KFC kinda MNC restaurants caught by this activity, how would be some local restaurant serve to their customers.

Correction : KFC kinda MNC restaurants in India caught by this activity, how would be some local restaurant serve to their customers.

If this were the US that NRI guy would have been around a million dollars richer.

rider

as Kratos
Worm to chicken : You got pwned b*tch.

Correction : KFC kinda MNC restaurants in India caught by this activity, how would be some local restaurant serve to their customers.

If this were the US that NRI guy would have been around a million dollars richer.

lol I mean in India bro and why I can not compare a worm with a chicken. Both are living creatures its just your mentality who sees chicken as your food not some worm.

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

true story..!!

Don't these chicken eat something to live, don't they sh!t like any other creatures. So, practically we people eat sh!t. :x

but thats not the real sh!t,like the one that KFC served us !

Top Bottom