World's Best Closed Loop Liquid Coolers are here !!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
the coolers looks good Liquid and Air coolers both but they are not widely available - any chances of getting them through online shops like flipkart ? If it's possible you will get a much broad customer base and the brand will be known to many.

dfcols71

In the zone
i think nicolain said in some forum flipkart are asking for high percentage for his products,besides he selling it directly @ the lowest price possible. i think you need good feedback of one year usage to convince folks to go for your product especially since your prices aren't a steal compared to established brands like corsair,antec and cooler master

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ though 1 year customer feedback is important he should send some units to the foreign as well as desi reviewers so that his product gets some worldwide recognition as most people mainly buy coling products based on reviews of reputed benchmark / review websites and mags.

d3p

PowerHouse
First of all, thanks to Nikolain [SVG Tech] & TDF for Sponsoring the Workstation Contest.

Today i received my SVG Tech HOC H40 Dual Radiator Based Closed Loop Water Cooling Unit.

Hopefully, if my ISP co-operates, then surely i will post Unboxing, Installation Pics & also some OC benchmarks in comparison with Thermalright Venomous X RT.

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
i think nicolain said in some forum flipkart are asking for high percentage for his products,besides he selling it directly @ the lowest price possible. i think you need good feedback of one year usage to convince folks to go for your product especially since your prices aren't a steal compared to established brands like corsair,antec and cooler master

Yup correct Flipkart asked me for 70% margin, i said forget it.
Current Corsair H80 & H100 prices are Rs.6000 & Rs.7000 that too without shipping respectively, while HOC20 & HOC40 cost Rs.5000 & Rs.6200 with free shipping respectively, So my prices are certainly good. :)

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
70% margin are they idiots ? what are they thinking ? send some to international sites for review you will defionately succeed

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nikolain should show off his products on Computex ( if possible ) - that's a great platform for new tech products.

@ d3p - waiting for the review.

@ nikolain - try to tie up with some national distributor - they may offer you better deal.
BTW, can you mention the price of AOC 120 ST and DT ?

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
^^ nikolain should show off his products on Computex ( if possible ) - that's a great platform for new tech products.

@ d3p - waiting for the review.

@ nikolain - try to tie up with some national distributor - they may offer you better deal.
BTW, can you mention the price of AOC 120 ST and DT ?

I missed the Booth booking dates by 2 days :( , as for price of AOC120 ST & DT is Rs.3000 & Rs.4000 shipped respectively

root.king

geek in action
its good to know that an indian had entered direct into pc heart.
Good luck to you
i'm sure that i'll purchase ur product in my next upgrade.
But only if a good pc mag(digit) gives it a good score.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I missed the Booth booking dates by 2 days :( , as for price of AOC120 ST & DT is Rs.3000 & Rs.4000 shipped respectively

Thanks a lot for providing the prices and for some more proper recognition of your coolers just send them to couple of Indian tech magazines as kiranbhat has suggested.

Top Bottom