World's Best Closed Loop Liquid Coolers are here !!!

Krow

Crowman
Nice products there.:) but have you taken permission from digit?As in the rules its mentioned no advertising.

Hello. Nice to see you have been reading the rules. :) However, if we felt it was violating any rule, you wouldn't be seeing this thread in the first place. :)

@nikolain I've been following your thread on TE for over a year now. Great to see a project come to life. Wish your products do well worldwide. :)

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
You should post unboxing vids
I would love to, but i lack video editing skills :)

Hello. Nice to see you have been reading the rules. :) However, if we felt it was violating any rule, you wouldn't be seeing this thread in the first place. :)

@nikolain I've been following your thread on TE for over a year now. Great to see a project come to life. Wish your products do well worldwide. :)

I was banned for almost 5-6 days when i posted this 1st :p
Also thank you for the well wishes. :)

techbulb

eUREKA...
Ask someone on the forum or better hire a professional you run a business it will be helpful in the long run ,i really want yo see wat comes in the package

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I plan to use S.h.i.n Etsu X23 in coming months

According to this place (reputed for watercooling), the Shin Etsu's are not that good. *skinneelabs.com/shin-g751-7762-7783d/5/

Take a look at a full comparison.

*skinneelabs.com/2011-tim-results/2/
You can see a whole list of compounds to choose from.

Last edited:
OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
I could help you on that as I am getting a 600D for myself. Do let me know if you would like that to happen.
You will get all my coolers in April for Review/Unboxing :)

According to this place (reputed for watercooling), the Shin Etsu's are not that good. Shin-Etsu G751, X23-7762, and X23-7783D Review | Skinnee Labs

Take a look at a full comparison.

2011 Thermal Compound Roundup – Results Compilation | Skinnee Labs
You can see a whole list of compounds to choose from.

Yup i did read that a week ago, according to the 80-way Thermal Grease Guide the Shin Etsu is a Grade A TIM and is only 0.2 degree Celsius more than the top of the list

The current Thermal grease which i'm selling is actually Shin Etsu X23-7783D :)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I know the shin-etsu's 7783D is not a bad compound, but personally, I cant justify the cost. after the mid-rangers, there is hardly any benefit. what benefits you most is the flow rate, the fan pressure and airflow.

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
I know the shin-etsu's 7783D is not a bad compound, but personally, I cant justify the cost. after the mid-rangers, there is hardly any benefit. what benefits you most is the flow rate, the fan pressure and airflow.

Justify the cost of what ?

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
the cost/gram of the paste. Metal pastes(keep forgetting the name, and its not indigo xtreme) give better results at lower cost.

1 gram of 7783D for $7 vs. 5g of Prolimatech PK-1 for $11. I would choose the latter.

Last edited:
OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
the cost/gram of the paste. Metal pastes(keep forgetting the name, and its not indigo xtreme) give better results at lower cost.

1 gram of 7783D for $7 vs. 5g of Prolimatech PK-1 for $11. I would choose the latter.

Did you check the price on my site ? :p

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Did you check the price on my site ? :p

Thats a 7783D? So you get the thing in bulk and fill your own syringes? But still, 1 gram of paste is good for only one proper application, especially on processors like the LGA 1366 and 2011 ones.

Tell me the tubing width of your kits and the thread size (I hope its G 1/4" because that is the standard followed).

OP
nikolain

nikolain

The Liquid Cooler Guy
Great going dude.

Glad to see an Indian product rise up and rub shoulders with the other heavy weights.
Thank you :)

Thats a 7783D? So you get the thing in bulk and fill your own syringes? But still, 1 gram of paste is good for only one proper application, especially on processors like the LGA 1366 and 2011 ones.

Tell me the tubing width of your kits and the thread size (I hope its G 1/4" because that is the standard followed).
Yup 7783D, and 1g gives 3 applications, as for tubing size its a 6mm ID and G1/4 thread

Top Bottom