Why TDf guyz ABSENT ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I was wondering where all the guyz in the TDF forum went ?? now a days i dont see many of them , the replies are becoming Dull - many of them are vanished ?? why any particular reason ?? :sad:

Threads are becoming very less !! :sad:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
You already know the reason.
Truckload of bugs, lots of spammers & bad forum mangement - what else do you need to get rid of members?

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Please if any MODS or ADMIN see ing this thread please take in to count & make everyone present in the TDF .

In day i used to be here in this forum for atleast 6hrs per day but with out members i think this forum is really going down look @ the NEWPOSTS - its very very less

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
wat, is this like an attendance or something. IMO the threads are less here cause people have migrated to TE forums

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
You already know the reason.
Truckload of bugs, lots of spammers & bad forum mangement - what else do you need to get rid of members?

Allow me to add a couple more things that have driven away members:

> Noobs who start arguments and clutter threads.

> Self-obsessed trolls who find nothing more fulfilling than putting down others who disagree with them.

And another thing, no one can force or ask or request any member to visit/post regularly here. They come here as per their wishes. It's their choice whether to reply to a thread or not.

paroh

Padawan
1)separate moderator is require for each section.
2)when the problem of the user solved the post should should be closed so that further spanning can be prevented by auto bot or the person.
3)The new user registration should pass the human test so that auto bots can't register in mass
4)Zero post accounts and accounts un-activate for more than 2 months should be removed as we require quality not quantity
5)Fine tunning of the forum is required.
6)Time to time competition and prices should be given.

Last edited:
Its fairly obvious
Most people in Software Troubleshooting or any other thread are n00bs who dont even want to Google, or share info completely about the prob, use SMS language or just ask a query and disappear.
What more do you want to piss off seniors? :???:

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Zero post accounts and accounts un-activate for more than 2 months should be removed as we require quality not quantity

Good point

Noobs who start arguments and clutter threads.

:lol: nice

I think Mods & Admins should take this Thread in to count , i think these points are not hard to solve !!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ai sir!!! , I dont post much these days but I do keep an eye on interesting topics (if any :p)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
1)separate moderator is require for each section.
Not required. Enough mods and I would say active mods. Kalpik, Metal, Indyan, Pathik, Hitboxx, Shantanu etc. And spamming is heavily dropped. So....
2)when the problem of the user solved the post should should be closed so that further spanning can be prevented by auto bot or the person.
Not suitable. An user who uses the search button b4 creating a new thread may just get his problem solved by posting in related threads. Bumps r not always bad.
3)The new user registration should pass the human test so that auto bots can't register in mass
I guess its there now. I don't se too many spams now.
4)Zero post accounts and accounts un-activate for more than 2 months should be removed as we require quality not quantity
I don't support this at all. I've seen people returning here after 2-3 yrs.
5)Fine tunning of the forum is required.
Its WIP. b/w why don't u visit the "Forum Improvement suggestion" thread.
6)Time to time competition and prices should be given.
??!!! Elaborate plz.

OP
damngoodman999

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
I don't support this at all. I've seen people returning here after 2-3 yrs.

For what they are coming requesting some replies & then they vanish , but we all make the debate finally after 1 months checking the replies and that too for an idea ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom