Which way is she Spinning for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
they seems to how these sort of things daily :p
source:
*www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html?from=mostpop

@samosa:I tried and found it is not programmed for n second play.it is really a illusion.

indian_samosa

No longer here..
No re yaar .... I just counted again ...its approx 125 + for clockwise and same for anticlockwise .... although I am not sure if the pattern repeats exactly or not.But whatever the case may be ..... its NOT "us" but the clip itself which is changing after sometime.

@Praka ... this image was posted before somewhere else ... I counted that time also... so I jumped to comment here.

PS: I think I am going to dream tonight about this silhouette.Hope its a good dream!

@s18000rpm .... you think you are changing her by concentrating on her but the truth is even though you might concentrate she automatically changes her orientation by herself.
OK.. do this..simple thing ... just look at her rotation for once (remember) then for 15 or 30 secs look somewhere else ie not on the screen and then again look at her .... do this for 5-10 mins and I pretty sure u ll get her rotating ulta at one point or the other.

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey theres something fishy .... i loaded the page 3 times and the image first clockwise then anti and then clokwise .... cheating hai .... ladki ke chakar mein padoge toh aise hi pagal ho jaogey ....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Guys, it not an illusion. Sometimes it spins clockwise and sometimes anticlockwise.

No need to waste time looking into it. Just reload the page a few times and see. My brain won't trick me using the right/left side alternately at will...

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^yep.its not any illusion the image keeps on changing after variable amount of time\turns.

s18000rpm:you're busted man....come out with the truth.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
:))

ok ok Myth Busters :))

Myth Busted:p

btw does this image when opened from HDD, seem slow?

coz on my cousin's laptop it open's with jus 3-5fps (swinging too slow) :?

K

krazyfrog

When i first saw it, it was anti-clockwise, so i was gonna post and say its anti-clockwise for me. But then suddenly the b**ch started spinning in the other direction and has now permanently stuck in clockwise direction. WTF!

BTW i realised that it is not a hoax. If you have IrfanView installed, then open this image in it and then extract all the frames (total 34) in it to some folder and then go there and open the first image with windows picture and fax viewer and then keep pressing the right direction key to open the next image in sequence. You'll see that even while manually opening the 34 images she doesn't always rotate in the same direction;)

Watcing the image for another fifteen minutes like an idiot has made me realise one more thing, that you can change the way she turns. For that you'll have to turn away your eyes when her right foot is either at extreme left or extreme right, i.e. the point when her foot come from the upper semicircle to lower semicircle. Its easier to do this when it is going slow, i.e. when you have control over the framerate (do the IrfanView thing i did above).

Last edited by a moderator:
K

krazyfrog

max_demon said:
it is 204 kb . do u think this file has this much frames?
Check for yourself. Download a program like IrfanView or similar and extract the frames. There are only 34 in this animation.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
krazyfrog said:
If you have IrfanView installed, then open this image in it and then extract all the frames (total 34) in it to some folder and then go there and open the first image with windows picture and fax viewer and then keep pressing the right direction key to open the next image in sequence. You'll see that even while manually opening the 34 images she doesn't always rotate in the same direction;)
That's why we say it's not an illusion! The image got both clockwise as well as anticlockwise moments.

It really depends on your fate that when you load it moves in clockwise (or anticlockwise) direction.

mediator

Technomancer
indian_samosa said:
the entire time after I made my second post here I was counting the damn thing... and I stay firm on my statement.Do one thing.. just save the damn file by right clicking and view it offline and u ll see.

@s18000rpm ... the rotation change occurs freaking fast.It happens in a flash with absolutely no visible artifacts.
Thats 100% Korrect! U just have to observe her head and not the whole thing! I guess she changes her motion in bt 1 minute!

xbonez

NP : Crysis
Sukhdeep Singh said:
When i started looking ..it was clockwise.....

Then i started reeading the text below....and it seemed anti clockwise....Looked again and again clockwise.... nice animation :)

exactly same :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom