Which way is she Spinning for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyasram

The pWnster
no itz not the animation that's changing

if i concentrate, i can change the dir every 2 secs

the reason is, the animation clips off her leg that is stretched and her arms slightly

concentrate on the clipping point and the anim will change directions ( at the extremes of motion)

tip:

blink while the leg is at an extreme position

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

drgrudge said:
That's why we say it's not an illusion! The image got both clockwise as well as anticlockwise moments.

It really depends on your fate that when you load it moves in clockwise (or anticlockwise) direction.
I guess you didn't try that IrfanView thing i did and i agree i should've explained properly. You see, while manually scrolling through the different frames, SHE DOESN'T CHANGE DIRECTION AT THE SAME FRAME EVERYTIME. What this means is that sometimes she can spin the otherway at the 4th, the 10th or any other frame or not at all during any of the 34. Thats why i say its an illusion and not a trick. Try it for yourself if you don't believe.

A

AKANKSHA.SINGHAL

i still see it moving anticlockwise....even after trying hard... does it really change directions???...

arunks

Hey here is the aks
always clockwise for me..i continuously saw it for 10 mins..but it never changed to anticlockwisse

hey it worked now.. when i blink eye when the leg was at extreme pposition then it changed the direction

really good work

Last edited:
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did anyone try watching it with your friends???

jus now i watched it with my brother, he sees different rotation :p

read that spolier & try.

VIRENKAY

Broken In
First --->for me it was clockwise...then it took lots of time for me to move anti-clockwise...

i watched this for half n hour....n I got it...

Now for me -----> it is moving like a pendulam clock..no rotating/spinning...believe me..

Just concentrate on reflection of model's leg ...u will find it..
n u will change position so on..

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
U think thats a real reflection as in real life? Then watch it more closely, her face appears to be straight at the right extreme when clockwise and a little tilted when anti-clockwise! Watch it without getting into the image!

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
Clockwise for me, for a while, then anticlockwise. It depends on which time we are looking at the image.

Here are the images.
*www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5693171,00.gif*img229.imageshack.us/img229/8448/reversewh5.gif

The first one is the Original one and the second one is the reversed one.
Now tell which one is spinning which way:p

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
This is crap.

Another way of putting this would be.

If you say she turns clkwise or anticlkwise, then you must assume that the clock has it's axis in line with the axis of her rotation.

That would mean that the clock is on the so called floor she is rotating on. And that gives 2 possibilities. Either it's face up or face down. Then you got 2 problems for both cases. One will be, that she will be spinning clkwise for face up then she will be anticlkwise for face down, or the other way round. And the same can happen if the clock is considered to be face up.

In either cases, you spend too much time concentrating on her. Meaning that you got nothing else to do. (I don't have anything to do... thats why I am writing this crap) And then you get fooled by something like this.

Aditya

EDIT :- Forgot to end the quote...

Last edited:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
^^no its not a crap

u can change the direction by ur concentration on the image ..... im simply doing that ... i change it to clockwise <---> anti clockwise any time.......

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
BTW, can someone please explain what I have just written in my last post?:confused::confused:

@ Lucky Star... dude, get some sleep. Rotating the image in 180 degrees will make no difference if the rotation of the image is along the same axis as her rotation....

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^^Rotating the image 180 degree? Who did that?:confused::confused:

I just changed the order of animation, and that's just a one second job:)

VIRENKAY

Broken In
For me---> both moving like a pendulam ...No Full Rotating/spinning

Just look at leg on the ground....ignore leg in the air.... u'll find it.

mediator

Technomancer
aditya.shevade said:
This is crap.

Another way of putting this would be.

If you say she turns clkwise or anticlkwise, then you must assume that the clock has it's axis in line with the axis of her rotation.

That would mean that the clock is on the so called floor she is rotating on. And that gives 2 possibilities. Either it's face up or face down. Then you got 2 problems for both cases. One will be, that she will be spinning clkwise for face up then she will be anticlkwise for face down, or the other way round. And the same can happen if the clock is considered to be face up.

In either cases, you spend too much time concentrating on her. Meaning that you got nothing else to do. (I don't have anything to do... thats why I am writing this crap) And then you get fooled by something like this.

Aditya

EDIT :- Forgot to end the quote...
Korrect! At this time of night I dont understand which way my head's spinning! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom