Which way is she Spinning for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
THE Right Brain vs Left Brain test ... do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

*www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5693171,00.gif

If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa.

Most of us would see the dancer turning anti-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

Source

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

for me she's spinning Clockwise :D

[damn, i can make her spin anti-clockwise, but only when i'm concentraing on the "words" (of my post), but the moment i see the pic, she spins the other way round :D]

Last edited:

indian_samosa

No longer here..
she actually changes her rotation after about some minutes... there is no illusion of any sort its just the animation that changes the rotation.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
indian_samosa said:
she actually changes her rotation after about some minutes... there is no illusion of any sort its just the animation that changes the rotation.
NOPE :p

jus now, my cousin saw this, he said it was spinning Anti-Clockwise, while for me, clockwise.

source said:
If any of you believe that it's programmed to switch directions, then it should be pretty easy to prove whether your speculation is true. Just gather a few friends to your monitor and see if you all see her change directions at the same time or even see her going the same direction at the same time. (Here's a clue--you won't.)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
When i started looking ..it was clockwise.....

Then i started reeading the text below....and it seemed anti clockwise....Looked again and again clockwise.... nice animation :)

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses logic
detail oriented
facts rule
words and language
present and past
math and science
can comprehend
knowing
acknowledges
order/pattern perception
knows object name
reality based
forms strategies
practical
safe

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
"big picture" oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

indian_samosa

No longer here..
s18000rpm said:
NOPE :p

jus now, my cousin saw this, he said it was spinning Anti-Clockwise, while for me, clockwise.

Dude.. just keep staring at it for 5 mins flat .... I am 100% sure I am right !! ..

Last time I counted... the girl changes rotation after 115 anticlockwise rotations (and 160 clockwise) or something like that ... just give your self some time and watch it for atleast 5+ mins .... remember the way she is rotating at the start and then suddenly after "n" rotations she changes orientation.Then again after "n" rotations she changes direction.
Thats why people tend to see her rotating clockwise at one point in time while others see her rotating anticlockwise...only if you guys cared to continue looking at it youll get the trick.

This has to be one of the nicest crafted "HOAX" and nothing else.

Last edited:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
It moves clockwise for me. But I loaded the page again (with my torrents paused) , at that point of I'm 95% sure that it moved anticlockwise.

I wanted to stare more, but it gives me a creep and is eerie! I think indian_samosa is right. It's an animation moving in both direction.

But this is the real deal, then I'm happy! Gotta love your right side of your brain.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Kenshin said:
It i try to think of it movin clockwise it does...and if i try to think of it movin anticlockwise...it does tat also

^^^+1 ....

with any split of a second, i can see her movin either in clockwise and anticlockwise direction....

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@indian_samosa, dude

do one thing.

scroll the page such that the pic is at top of page (screen) [still visible] , & now look at any bottom corner (right/left) of your screen.

report back.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I agree with Indian samosa as well.
I tried to change the rotation by adjusting my focus and all yet nothing happened.After some time it rotated the other side without any effort:p

indian_samosa

No longer here..
the entire time after I made my second post here I was counting the damn thing... and I stay firm on my statement.Do one thing.. just save the damn file by right clicking and view it offline and u ll see.

@s18000rpm ... the rotation change occurs freaking fast.It happens in a flash with absolutely no visible artifacts.

praka123

left this forum longback
i dont believe this cr@p!it is making ya all stupid.for me it works anti clockwise and am concentrating on that image-suddenly it changes rotation,btw the image is .gif and 200kB+ that means aint us fooled :confused:

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@indian_samosa, i see it :p

one thing's for sure its not timed/looping...

just Concentrate

if you still didnt find the way to make her swing the "way" you want - read...
Warning : Spolier : [pay close attention to the right leg (swinging leg):p]

i can make her swing as i want :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom