Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
In Jurassic World, somewhere during the production Rajesh Patel became Simon Masrani
Patel-corp which had interests in consultancy, engineering, R&D and weapons became Masrani Global which works with communications, oil and genetics
that's a huge change, and it has gone unnoticed
The new viral web site is here : Masrani
old one has disappeared, but archive can be found here : Patel Corporation

all I can say is that is some sloppy planning

Im more happy for the fact that they have shown india as a global economic superpower

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i was also pleasantly surprised to see the main protagonist say 'Indian Air Force' on spotting the drone and praise Indian solar cells for their outstanding quality in 'interstellar', instead of highlighting China or some other country as movies usually do. :)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
OMG
Batman VS Vader in a Lighsabre Duel
*i.imgur.com/lYW7oa7.png

Superman Flying with the Millenium Falcon
*i.imgur.com/wrz0P9X.png

Hulk, Thor and Star Lord get into some of the Star Wars action too

[YOUTUBE]S66rWC2XodM[/YOUTUBE]

only missing some raptors and terminators

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
OMG!!! HEIDI MOVIE!!! :shock: SERIOULSY!!!

The trailer made my spines to chill. This would be incredible! Watching my first crush probably :)P) on the silver screen!! :blink:

- - - Updated - - -

The girl playing Heidi is so cute! :wub:

*fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10603625_1472769369640419_6301828388606203201_n.jpg?oh=a508b01002d137a5edbdf506d93ec15a&oe=5535A6AE&__gda__=1432469758_2c174597214f4493ea5f3653a750454d

- - - Updated - - -

And here is Clara!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

*de.web.img1.acsta.net/pictures/14/10/02/11/13/104773.jpg

icebags

Technomancer
^this movie looks like got inspired by rap music, gangster movie, akira kurosawa, robert d jr's modern sherlock holmes, some ww-ii era war movies, vojpuri style dialogues and god knows what else........

a total khichdi move. :-o

A

amit.tiger12

^ Is this Detective like Sherlock Holmes?

^this movie looks like got inspired by rap music, gangster movie, akira kurosawa, robert d jr's modern sherlock holmes, some ww-ii era war movies, vojpuri style dialogues and god knows what else........

a total khichdi move. :-o

Have you seen episodes of Detective Byomkesh Bakshi on DoorDarshan... Just search on google..
The Great series and some of the best contents from Doordarshan...
Nowadays all serials are "Sans Bahu" type...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Time Travel based movie: Project Almanac:

NSFW Thumbnail pic of video:

Insurgent: WTF IS THIS!

The Walk : A Robert Zemeckis Film! (MAKER OF BTTF) :O

icebags

Technomancer
Time Travel based movie: Project Almanac

almanac didn't get a release this week in theatres, not sure if it ever will, but i wanted to see it, :(

Have you seen episodes of Detective Byomkesh Bakshi on DoorDarshan... Just search on google..
The Great series and some of the best contents from Doordarshan...
Nowadays all serials are "Sans Bahu" type...

i think it will not be anything like doordarshan movie this time. better dont expect anything similar. :D

Top Bottom