Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

d3p

PowerHouse
New Dhoom 3 teaser..i'm not exited about it, but its more like a share.

[youtube]BmOpD46eZoA[/youtube]

d3p

PowerHouse
^ Dude he is an Indian Hero. He can pull imba stunts. Don't ask question, its a simple thing to understand.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Now all I need is Godzilla trailer. Feel like watching Pacific Rim again whenever I think of Godzilla.

My adrenaline rush will be great.

Flash

Lost in speed
Robocop is like an early version of Iron man.. Though, its good.
I grew up by watching his cartoons. The way he picks pistol out of his thigh is :hyper:

I just wish Zac Snyder could make a Prince of Persia reboot
Though Jake fits for PoP, they've ruined the movie by deviating from the game. :|

abhidev

Human Spambot
Though Jake fits for PoP, they've ruined the movie by deviating from the game. :|
Yea... Looking at Jake in the POP avatar... I was pretty much convinced that the movie is gonna be awesome... But sadly it was just opposite :(

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
The new robocop is horrible...Looks like it will be a bomb...nothing like the original robocop movies..

cyborg47

Technomancer
the thing is .. he is aiming somewhere and looking somewhere else .. like I do in battlefield.. :/

Must be his wife somewhere around there, and he's like.."SWEETY? THERI MAAKKI!!!" :lol:

Robocop is like an early version of Iron man.. Though, its good.
I grew up by watching his cartoons. The way he picks pistol out of his thigh is :hyper:

I was kind of worried how are they gonna pull off a robot dude after Iron man, good thing they're trying to stay away from it. Good to see that long ass pistol again though, I remember imitating his walk back in my childhood :D

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I was kind of worried how are they gonna pull off a robot dude after Iron man, good thing they're trying to stay away from it. Good to see that long ass pistol again though, I remember imitating his walk back in my childhood :D

That looked like a freaking automatic rifle than a pistol...i loved his pistol and the style of putting it back in his thigh..in this case it looks like they replaced that with a freaking automatic rifle

Top Bottom