Which is the Highest pay Company for freshers (UG) in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
if ur in iit...then u might get 40 lacs...and yes they deserve it
only 2 or 3 max out of all IITs get such software jobs
those top guys really are very very smart at coding...i hv this friend of mine in iit powai
he wins all national and international competitions.....get internships in US and EUROPE !! get paid while studying big time !
he just returned from France...he interned there i some company this summer...

one such smart guy can create a product and come out with solutions and ideas which will later earn the company millions !!

also in any given projects they really make hell lots of contributions and improvements...without them those products will not be what they are if they had'nt worked on it..!!

Last edited:

Edburg

In the zone
After reading all this my pay package of 3.05 seems paltry.....:( that too not take home pay....

@digitized....really ?? i was hoping to reach that amount in a couple of years...i am too in CTS joining 2008.

Any of u guys want to form a group to improve and share their talent to get placed in these companies......

besides i am doing my final year BE in PAnimalar Engg col...affliated to Anna University....but no such campuses available here....only CTS,Wipro,etc

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Man, I am amazed 40 lakhs for freshers. Any other way for fresheres to get into big companies like Microsoft, Google without being in a good college.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
does microsoft or google provide any off campus interviews??...i study at heritage in kolkata...and the max salaray here was given by a company..dunno the name..last year..6.5 lakhs...the averga sal is round 3.85 lakhs....but microsoft hardly visits kolkata....and i would like to know wats the difference between private colls and govt colls wen it cums to placements..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
amd64_man2005 said:
and i would like to know wats the difference between private colls and govt colls wen it cums to placements..
Govnt college and private college does not matter when it comes to placement.Matter is college itself.There are many Govt colleges who are extremely good..anf there are free private college also who are extremely good.

Pathik

Google Bot
man does schlumberger come to any mumbai college??? i wd give a hand to work for that kinda package..

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ Yes only IIT but....sadly.....!!
but u can do MS in USA and get a even better job after your BE
but ensure that u get good marks through out your BE !!

better the track record ( percentages in PAST EXAMS ) better US University !

am very sure of this i met ESBEE consultancy b'lore and even paid 10k for consultancy !!

but if your a good student and do MS with good grades u will get a job with say atleast 30 lac salary that's what ppl at ESBEE Told me soo

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Thanks for the info aks. But, what if I do my M.Sc; Comp Science and followed by a P.Hd in System Computing.

Can I get 50 lacs/month :D

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
where in india ?? in IIT ?? i dont kow man.....coz that salary in IIT is only for freshers or may be dual degree...that's what i read in news papers !!
do it in US !!
but did u mean Mtech ??

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
In my college... i.e. Anna University.. Chennai

DEShaw - 4 students
Microsoft - 2
Yahoo - 16 (Think)
Cisco - 18
IBM - 7

these r alll dream companies for us... already mentioned pay of first three.. others.. Cisco and IBM provides 5.8 and 5.3 resp....

They all mainly prefer CS dept. also IT!

Edburg

In the zone
^^he was refering to 2 students got palced in MS

@Ganesh i am in Panimalar Engg col affliated to anna university.....got a job in cts.....but there will be off campus like those in affliated colleges can attend interviews in anna university right ? when is it coming and will these top companies come then and what will be eligibility ? i have only 79% sad that i dont reach 80..i think i will miss those cause of these.....

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I dont think those huge companies wuld come for Anna University affliated colleges... U will get only mass reqruiters like tcs......

MS will get only a very few and for that it is not possible to keep test for thousands...... ...
which dept u r from? and can i know ur name!

And tmrw is Infomatica comes for us which is also a dream co. pays arnd 6 not sure..

other huge pay companies coming for Anna Univ are ...
Oracle, IOCL, BPCL, CA, ......

Last edited:

Edburg

In the zone
i am Praveen Edburg from IT branch

and tmrw is Infomatica comes for us which is also a dream co. pays arnd 6 not sure..

other huge pay companies coming for Anna Univ are ...
Oracle, IOCL, BPCL, CA, ......

these too come exclusive for u guys right ?:(

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
:( I am too sad man..!!!

i GOT EVERYTHING IN CEG except CS and ECE and in MIT I got all!!.. But i left those all and went for E&I !!:mad:

And now i am :shock:

Anyway dont worry man we work for one or two years in cts,tcs,like that and jump to those:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom