Which is the Highest pay Company for freshers (UG) in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
Hi

I amazed wen IT giants came in to our On-Campus Placement and told their pay...

Some of them are...
i) Microsoft - Take HOME - 9Lacs /Annum:shock:
ii) DE Shaw - Net - 10.06 lacs:shock:
iii) Yahoo 7-10 lacs!:shock:

And i am in ANna University...:cool:

But they r expecting mainly CS Branch!!:(

And any other Company at any other college gives PAY like this???:confused:

sam_1710

Youngling
I'm from Amrita University, here one of my seniors from ECE got selected in Microsoft, the pay is a whooping 12.02 lacs!!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I am in 4th year.............and I am looking forward for some good company. Hey can any one suggest me some extra qualification to get selected in microsoft..."I just love being a part of microsoft".

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^
1) great programming skills
2) win competitions all over
3) Get Smart
4) Score Great
5) Must Have Excellent Knowledge
6) Must be in a good college....So that microsoft vists your college

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
man am soo sad that its very tough........really...but i have hope and confident on abilitiy...only need to work hard...which is of course hard

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
:shock: :shock: in a few mins replies r pouring...

Now thinking of ggoing 3 years back and selecting CS from my college and studying well:D :D

Any companies like these allowing all departments! or atleast circuit depts ??

ankurgupta.me said:
Schlumber: above 40 lacs!!!

:eek: For UG freshers!!! let them take 35lacs frm my pay..... i am ready to go into it for jus 5 lacsss:D

mail2and said:
You'd love to hear what Goldman Sachs or Lehman Brothers pays to IIT-ians. :)
yes!!

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Vishal Gupta said:
Or get MVP award and ur chances will increase to get a job in Microsoft. :D
yaa..I dream to be a part of MVP family..but I think that is a tough dream. I think I have to start learining languages to be placed in microsoft.Can you suggest me what language should I start with.Before let me say..I am zero in JAVA and dot net.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
ravi_9793 said:
Before let me say..I am zero in JAVA and dot net.
If u know c then C# will be easy for u, c# is a great language.
and knowledge of java will decrease ur chance for getting into Ms....lol...just joking

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Goten said:
Schlumberger pays about 46 lakhs per annum.

To civilians.

Peace~~~!

That is near the salary of the vice-president of Tata Consultancy Services here in Kolkata.:rolleyes: :shock:

I doubt the genuinity of the salaries for freshers that is posted here except for Yahoo and Google and except those from the IIT's and the IIM's.:rolleyes: :shock:

sam_1710 said:
I'm from Amrita University, here one of my seniors from ECE got selected in Microsoft, the pay is a whooping 12.02 lacs!!!

After almost 6 years of service, I get around half of that mentioned above.:rolleyes: :-( :oops: :shock: and I am happy with it.

Last edited:

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
^^ yes dude in bangalore students frm top colleges get placed in google and ms with 10~12 lac pay..believe it or not...but it ture.

i had even met 1 fellow who got placed in google....
he wrote the test in campus placements he performed well...hence he was called for interview

he told me google sent a car to pick him up and then the interview was very casual he said

OP
Ganeshkumar

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
But I dont know the logic .....

My brother's frnd who is also frm Anna University... after two and half years experience getting arnd 5.5 lacs... But Now in Anna University, Next Month Oracle is coming for placement with 6Lacs ...

Already for us Microsoft took 2 ppl and then DEShaw took 4 ppl...

For UG Freshers 46lacs?? Worth?? while TCS, infosys, Wipro,...... all r giving 3 lacs after hike frm last years 2.4L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom