which is the best music player

Status
Not open for further replies.

praka123

left this forum longback
upgraded to latest Rhythmbox-works perfectly rocking!and ofcourse good sound quality,online radiostations gr8 and simple.although exaile(amarok for Gnome/gtk2) too works.

S!D

Monster Truck
sabret00the said:
hmm,I might sound like an idiot here but I just love Realplayer Gold v.10
don worry buddy, i'm back in town..goin to cobble u out of the stone age very soon.
btw, with the kind of use u have, try using winamp5. its got a much better interface.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
S!D said:
don worry buddy, i'm back in town..goin to cobble u out of the stone age very soon.
btw, with the kind of use u have, try using winamp5. its got a much better interface.
or WMP 11 or even iTunes if you want an even better interface :p

S!D

Monster Truck
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
You seriously need to use WMP 11 !
i somehow detest the WMP interface. I dont think it got any better with WPM11. I have used it; looks more improved but still has the inherent WMP problems.i know, it does look snazzy but isn't effective.
Winamp somehow always hit the comfort spot here.
With seperate windows for the equalizer, playlist and library, u can keep different windows where u'd like in the screen and manage ur space better.

dr_jimit

Journeyman
S!D said:
With seperate windows for the equalizer, playlist and library, u can keep different windows where u'd like in the screen and manage ur space better.

u can always use hundreds of skins for WMP ,

They can easily give what u want = Batwara of EQ, PL, Controls etc.

Do try.

WMP 11 Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing about Quality and music experience,

DO DO DO TRY Power DVD with Dolby Prologic II if u have 5.1 speakers,
Its a lovely pleasure to listen to your 4 MB sized Stereo MP3s with 5.1 Dolby Effect

WOW its Wonderful !!!!!!! Really. Try and give ur experiences.

Last edited:

Nav11aug

In the zone
WMP 11 rockz .. the library manaagement is one of the best ive seen.. only tht sucks BIGTIME is why doesnt Microsoft read ID3 tags properly

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Nav11aug said:
WMP 11 rockz .. the library manaagement is one of the best ive seen.. only tht sucks BIGTIME is why doesnt Microsoft read ID3 tags properly
It does in My Case and each and every album is automatically arranged according to ID3 tags in Library and in Hard disk too .

Nav11aug

In the zone
i didnt mean it doesnt understand them or so... i ant to edit them as ID3 tags...not as something which MS wantz to shw me

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
Winamp 5.x (currently Winamp 5.35) with AudioburstFX .. nothing beats this .. :twisted:

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/large/3988_rigao/audioburst.PNG

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nav11aug said:
i didnt mean it doesnt understand them or so... i ant to edit them as ID3 tags...not as something which MS wantz to shw me

Right click on the song & select to edit the information. Thats editing ID3 tags. :)

Nav11aug

In the zone
gx_saurav said:
Right click on the song & select to edit the information. Thats editing ID3 tags. :)

u gt me wrng.. i want to see ID3 tags as they r meant to b.. like Winamp presents them

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nav11aug said:
u gt me wrng.. i want to see ID3 tags as they r meant to b.. like Winamp presents them

Hmm...seems like. Can u see some screenshot of what u mean. Or maybe cos all my Music is in WMA 10.1 format, so I don't see them,

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Hmmm After reading all this i dont think most people will agree on this but...my vote goes to

J RIVER MEDIA CENTER...V 12

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom