Which file share softie is the best. I have kazaa242

Which is the best file sharing or P2P software

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

47shailesh

Security Exp
USE Limewire (latest ver.) limewire has special feature to download from ethernet(LAN) ie those using limewire in LAN. great. Use *.xvid,*.avi,*.divx, peerweb, WWW.URI-MOVIES.TK. as search string for better movies and video search.... use BITZI lookup for quality and authenticity of movie or video file USE Bitcomet (for torrents) A good site to download torrent 4 movies is torrentspy. great s\w but slow download rates\file. use emule for short file download specially for books. u can use Mirc for mass book download. rest all are crap and spyware including morpheus, kazaa,warez, bearshare bla bal enjoy

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
47shailesh said:
rest all are crap and spyware including morpheus, kazaa,warez, bearshare bla bal enjoy
I am sure you have NEVER used BearShare. It does not have any adware or spyware bundled with it. And it's perfect. The interface is neat, you can do multiple searches together and it does them really fast. The download speed is also brilliant.
I have the BSNL Home-1000 plan (384 KBPS) and it downloaded a 467 MB file in about three hours (i.e. a constant speed of 45 KBPS on an average) and that is pretty fast for me.
I don't deny that Limewire and BitTorrent (though it's very slow IMHO) might be good but BearShare is not bad either.

Last edited:

ashfame

Padawan
aryayush said:
I am sure you have NEVER used BearShare. It does not have any adware or spyware bundled with it. And it's perfect. The interface is neat, you can do multiple searches together and it does them really fast. The download speed is also brilliant.
I have the BSNL Home-1000 plan (384 KBPS) and it downloaded a 467 MB file in about three hours and that is pretty fast for me.

How much does your plan costs?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Rs. 1,000 per month.
I am going to switch to the unlimited plan soon (will have to sacrifice on the speed but as long as I don't have to schedule downloads at night, it's fine with me).

47shailesh

Security Exp
aryayush said:
I have the BSNL Home-1000 plan (384 KBPS) and it downloaded a 467 MB file in about three hours (i.e. a constant speed of 45 KBPS on an average) and that is pretty fast for me.
I don't deny that Limewire and BitTorrent (though it's very slow IMHO) might be good but BearShare is not bad either.
i'm a mass downloader and i'had tried almost all available P2P s\w in search 4 higher download speed. I had used s\w like aries, shareaza, morpheus,imesh, all torrent client accept DCC++, and many more available at download.com & bearshare TOO... I just want u to search a string "spywares and adwares in bearshare" in google u will get an answer 2 my explanation.Still i reccommend limewire & bitcomet over what u use

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
LimeWire for music files... any Torrent client for bigger files and misc. (you-know-what)

People who dont like LimeWire are mostly those who fear running java apps on thier computer. Have a good RAM, run LimeWire and Azureus.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
47shailesh said:
i'm a mass downloader and i'had tried almost all available P2P s\w in search 4 higher download speed. I had used s\w like aries, shareaza, morpheus,imesh, all torrent client accept DCC++, and many more available at download.com & bearshare TOO... I just want u to search a string "spywares and adwares in bearshare" in google u will get an answer 2 my explanation.Still i reccommend limewire & bitcomet over what u use
Pictures speak louder than words:
*img463.imageshack.us/img463/7636/google0cg.th.jpg

47shailesh

Security Exp
aryayush said:
Pictures speak louder than words:
*img463.imageshack.us/img463/7636/google0cg.th.jpg
very funny how naive u r can b intrepreted by search string u entered i had provided quotes so that u can differentiate between text what i post and string that u shud google. ENTER string what i provided u without quotes OK. and don't stick to string provided by me try some diff. also u'll get some additional results too. DON'T b such a naive

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Ok, see this and pick what you like...
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_sharing_applications

And it clearly mentions, BEARSHARE is SPY/AD supportive.

BTW - there isnt a word like spywares or adwares, its spyware (no plural, since it already is...)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
47shailesh said:
very funny how naive u r can b intrepreted by search string u entered i had provided quotes so that u can differentiate between text what i post and string that u shud google. ENTER string what i provided u without quotes OK. and don't stick to string provided by me try some diff. also u'll get some additional results too. DON'T b such a naive
LOL! I knew that and I was just playing with your words. I purposely entered the phrase exactly as you wrote it so that I don't get any results. :p
Anyway, I never denied that BearShare does not have Adware - the free version does have it but I use BearShare Pro. And it does NOT have spyware. The results that come in a Google search are all posts in various forums by users like you and me. I won't believe those opinions just because someone thinks so. I have personally searched my system for spyware using Spy Sweeper, Spyware Doctor 3.8 and ZoneAlarm Anti-spyware. Spy Sweeper and ZoneAlarm Anti-spyware had no problem with BearShare and Spyware Doctor 3.8 labeled it as Adware and the threat rating was 'Low'.
PLUS, I have been using it for over a month and my system hasn't faced any problem. What more evidence do you need that it is not spyware? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom