Which file share softie is the best. I have kazaa242

Which is the best file sharing or P2P software

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

swatkat

Technomancer
achacko@dataone.in said:
I get this error when i installed shareaza.

Skinscansks.dll, unable to register.. The dll/ocx load library failed code 1156.

Ignore, Abort, Skip

What shud be done.

I did the ignore button

:?

it's a Skin Plugin for Shareaza, and Shareaza will work fine without it, u can click Ignore, no problems....

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
:lol:

Lots of softwares hum...

I've installed shareaza, right now I'm trying to connect, but wud luv to try others, please mention the websties below so it wud be easy to navigate thru to them.

In case of spyware is it enough to scan with Adware so as to get rid of the ads, spy on the system?

Let me know,

Tks guys..........

CyCo

In the zone
if u r hung up on kazaa then go for kazaa lite as it is much faster and better ...

otherwise as the general poll goes BIT TORRENT ROCKS !!!

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
swatkat said:
achacko@dataone.in said:
I get this error when i installed shareaza.

Skinscansks.dll, unable to register.. The dll/ocx load library failed code 1156.

Ignore, Abort, Skip

What shud be done.

I did the ignore button

:?

it's a Skin Plugin for Shareaza, and Shareaza will work fine without it, u can click Ignore, no problems....

I tried Shareaza, it says searching on the network and then says no searches found.... I was searching for Iron Maiden [ Audio files ]..

When i entered another search it said the search is poorly formated & may not fucntion correctly. It shoudl incluse several terms and shud specify a schema file type..............

Whts that?

:shock:

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
I forgot to add another.. Also installed bit torrent but can find any icon on the desktop or in the start menu.. But it shows it in the add/remove program.. Its bit torrent 342

:shock:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
achacko@dataone.in said:
Also installed bit torrent but can find any icon on the desktop or in the start menu.. But it shows it in the add/remove program.. Its bit torrent 342
Bittorrent doesnt have a GUi so to speak. Whenever you will click on a BT link, it will download a small file, which will then open a small window with a progress bar and a few details about the amount of data left, download speeds and peers etc.

If the absence of a GUI puts you off, then try using Azureus or Bitcomet.

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
I tried Shareaza, it says searching on the network and then says no searches found.... I was searching for Iron Maiden [ Audio files ]..

When i entered another search it said the search is poorly formated & may not fucntion correctly. It shoudl incluse several terms and shud specify a schema file type..............

Whts that?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
:arrow: P2P service gets Label Deal...

File-swapping software company Wurld Media said Wednesday that it secured licenses to distribute music from all four of the major record labels.

The company's Peer Impact service, which remains in test mode, allows customers to buy songs and then market and distribute them to other members, in return for credit toward future purchases. It does not allow the unrestricted file-swapping found on networks such as Kazaa or eDonkey.

source CNET

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I use BearShare Pro and Shareaza and both are good.
However, BearShare is faster.
You have to install WhenUSave to use Ares Lite. Stupid software! And BitTorrent it painfully slow.

LegendKiller

In the zone
i think,even though it has become a bit buggy,limewire is the best...it has the maximum users and thus maximum search results and great download speeds..meanwhile cabos,open-source client,is also very good..

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Why does searching in Shareaza take SO much time?
I search and download the whole file in BearShare and find that Shareaza has not even finished searching.
In fact, I have never seen a completed search in Shareaza.
PLUS, unlike in BearShare, you can't start another search while one is still going on.

arcticflare

Journeyman
I've been using limewire pro for an year and not a single spyware or adware issue. It gives a healthy download speed too.

saurabh.sauron

Ambassador of Buzz
the best file sharing softwares are

Limewire
Bittorrent/Utorrent
Morpheus

kazaa is totally spyware. use kazaa lite as it doesnt have spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom