Which Bike ... Stunner or FZ16

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
FZ-16 is 68k onroad and R15 is 103k onroad here in jhansi. I would say FZ-16 is definitely worth the price if u compare it wid apache which is selling for 64k. Stunner is gud if u wanna save that 15k of extra cash.

if fz16 is 70k+ on road, i think yamaha screwed up again.

its a 150cc bike & should stay in its class, pricewise.

heck, ppl will think like this- "i get oil cooling + bigger engine+ higher top speed+ loads of features on pulsar 200, why waste money on this bike".

pulsar 180 costs ~ 64k:lol:
fz16 should have been priced at 65k on road.

dont compare yamaha's engine wid bajaj's. :D and looks too matter. Does any 150cc bike has radial tyres? FZ-16 has and look at that 140mm wide rear tyre :D . Pure bliss :D .and its 65k ex-showroom

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dont compare yamaha's engine wid bajaj's. :D and looks too matter. Does any 150cc bike has radial tyres? FZ-16 has and look at that 140mm wide rear tyre :D . Pure bliss :D .and its 65k ex-showroom

ok, if thats the case, honda should charge a premium:lol:
p200 was the best looking bike i guess.
wide tyre, for what? just looks:p, look at the mileage, its the lowest:|
new bike gives 40-45, then in a year you'll get about avg. of 35kmpl:lol:

if looks is all you want, then i guess yamaha have sucess in sight.

btw, r15 hasent sold much, in chennai.

r15 = costly = justified, coz its yam's flagship model, most powerful+advanced.

i thought fz16 was yam's turning point, a true competition in 150cc class.

compare p200 & fz16 side by side. p200 has more features, similar mileage & still cheaper. (74k @ chennai)

yamaha certainly can make the fz16 come under 150cc price range.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ common yaar PULSAR is just so common that i will better suggest unicorn then PULSAR

PULSAR Is damn common

if you put 60k + atleast you want something which is not common

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Actually the average depends a lot on ur driving. My personal Activa gives an average of hardly 15 km/l while other Activas give 32 km/l... or more :|.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
STunner is Value for money!

FZ-16 is suprb but overpriced...

If given a choice I would buy Stunner! (Its Honda!!!)

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
OK I take back my words....

FZ16 is 20 times better then Stunner... A friend bought Stunner... and it looks like shiet!

utsav

damn busy...
ok, if thats the case, honda should charge a premium:lol:
p200 was the best looking bike i guess.
wide tyre, for what? just looks:p, look at the mileage, its the lowest:|
new bike gives 40-45, then in a year you'll get about avg. of 35kmpl:lol:

if looks is all you want, then i guess yamaha have sucess in sight.

btw, r15 hasent sold much, in chennai.

r15 = costly = justified, coz its yam's flagship model, most powerful+advanced.

i thought fz16 was yam's turning point, a true competition in 150cc class.

compare p200 & fz16 side by side. p200 has more features, similar mileage & still cheaper. (74k @ chennai)

yamaha certainly can make the fz16 come under 150cc price range.

74K cheaper than 68k :eek: :confused:

btw look at the torque of FZ16 14nm :D and remember that at the end of the day torque matters more than power (BHP) on Indian roads :D :D :D

OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
@post 31 and 32

Lol ....:):):D:D ....

guess wat guys ..... my parents agreed for FZ16 :D::D ... now its just a matter of time till i get my hands on this Beast ..... Hope i will not be called Gay for loving it :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
guess wat guys ..... my parents agreed for FZ16 :D::D ... now its just a matter of time till i get my hands on this Beast ..... Hope i will not be called Gay for loving it :D
thats great.:D

do mention the on road price.

btw, before booking, ask people about dealers, obviously go for best one, there are lot of dealers whose service suck big time. & as of now yamaha is not at top in after sales service.;)

e.g. in chennai, JSP Honda's service centre is really bad.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
74K cheaper than 68k :eek: :confused:

btw look at the torque of FZ16 14nm :D and remember that at the end of the day torque matters more than power (BHP) on Indian roads :D :D :D
i dont know the price for sure, "KPower Mania" posted the price over 74k:p
but, p200 is just 6k costlier:p:p

& r15 was intially said to be in the range of 85k, but the final price was 1.9l

anyways, once i go to chennai, gonna test-ride this fz16:D

@harryneopotter, if you had gone for that fugly stunner, then ppl wud hav said that you are gay:p
gladiator ss/rs is better than stunner

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
How much BHP does the F16 offer? RPM? Torque? I do NOT think it is overpriced.. R15 is 150 cc as well, there are other thing rather than cc.

Can anyone exactly tell me the significance of all the terms like Torque, etc.. all those bike/car terminologies.. Any good online reference? Aint through with some of the particulars. :neutral:

And R15 is a bike selling like hot cakes here.. Is it manufactured by Yamaha India? The Indian fork never made such cool bikes.. :confused:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
i dont know the price for sure, "KPower Mania" posted the price over 74k:p
but, p200 is just 6k costlier:p:p

& r15 was intially said to be in the range of 85k, but the final price was 1.9l

anyways, once i go to chennai, gonna test-ride this fz16:D

@harryneopotter, if you had gone for that fugly stunner, then ppl wud hav said that you are gay:p
gladiator ss/rs is better than stunner

omg. don't say that! gladiator better than stunner!!!!,gladiator is just gross.

I said initially, there isn't much comparison between fz16 and stunner, they are not the same category.And TBH fz16 IS NOT very good looking,p200 is far better looking.

Stunner has NO major drawbacks in its category while fz16 is grossly over-priced in its category.

Now if you have the money than definitely go for fz16(except that its milegae sucks comparatively and yamaha service is just pathetic everywhere).Though If I had that much money,I would have preferred p200 or karizma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom