Which Bike ... Stunner or FZ16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys ...

I am looking to get a bike soon ( within next month ) for daily City usage. till saturday, Honda Stunner was my first Choice, but then on saturday, i saw My friends new Yamaha FZ16, and it brainwashed my mind. I mean i havent seen a beauty like this before. Every Inch of that Masterpiece was world class. At first i didnt give that much thought coz i knew that my folks will never allow me to spend so much on a bike, but surprisingly ...they seem to be less resistent with the idea and i think i can work it out in the favour of my new found love:D.

So wat i want to ask ... is this bike worthy of its price ... i mean i knw its of world class standards (yamaha did it right this time), but i have to pay 15k extra if i choose this over Stunner....will the overall gain be enuf to justify the price. I dont care about it coz I like it and price doesnt matter over personal choice...but still to convince my parents i have to give some good points.

Also ... i am nt macho looking or muscular hunk... i am of average height ( 5' 9" ) and a bit over weight (72 kg, a bit over thn ideal weight around waist) ... so will this bike (Fz16) will suit my personality ? Or am i better off with Stunner ??

Pour in ur suggestions guys ...

thnx.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
No bike even comes close to the looks of this one. Pure muscle. Like a crouching Arnold Schwarzenegger painted red, black and silver. :cool:

*www.dancewithshadows.com/autoindia/images/yamaha-fz-150-photo.jpg

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
stunner looks sucks really man atleast it does for me

lol go with FZ16 stunner will be very common in some time

really man buy FZ16 :D

if i will even buy a bike it will be FZ16

or you can just settle down with APACHE

stunner sucks

OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
Thnx for your suggestion guys ... but plz reply to the following point :

Also ... i am nt macho looking or muscular hunk... i am of average height ( 5' 9" ) and a bit over weight (72 kg, a bit over thn ideal weight around waist) ... so will this bike (Fz16) will suit my personality ? Or am i better off with Stunner ??

I knw the bike is good .. but will it suit my personality ..

@devil : u have seen me in person ... wat do you think ??

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
FZ16.. 150 cc.. more power.. Yamaha Gearbox.. while CBF Stunner is just about the looks.. just 125 cc and around 11bhp..

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
HNP:well,I am biased towards stunner,honda fanboi.:p.

I have seen both the bikes and I really don't think f16 look that good,stunner aint any bad looking either.There is a price difference of about 15k which isn't justified tbh in my POV.Stunner is the better city bike for everyday usage.11bhp@125cc is remarkable and I think the person who said something about gearbox and engine has no fooking idea what he is talking about,Honda is teh best in that department.

oh and BTW wait for the yellow stunner,like I am.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
My friend's big bro got his FZ16 yesterday for something around 78k and oh my, what a bike it is! Especially its rear wheel !!

OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
looks like its in the favor of the Beautiful Beast :D ... lemme convince my folks first ...

@ devil : dnt knw y ... but i dnt like Yellow bikes... but i havent seen yellow stunner till now .. so may be it can change my opinion ..

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if fz16 is 70k+ on road, i think yamaha screwed up again.

its a 150cc bike & should stay in its class, pricewise.

heck, ppl will think like this- "i get oil cooling + bigger engine+ higher top speed+ loads of features on pulsar 200, why waste money on this bike".

pulsar 180 costs ~ 64k:lol:
fz16 should have been priced at 65k on road.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Looking at the number of R15s on the road, I have no doubt that FZ-16 will also be popular. The former is also 150 cc but costs much more (nearly a lakh).

anispace

dattebayo
stunner costs around 59-61k in mumbai and looks sporty but a little unrefined (the performance is gonna be fine coz its Honda).

However FZ-16 looks much better and refined now if only it had been priced around 65-70k it would have been a steal. that said if u can afford it then definitely go for FZ-16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom