Which Bike ... Stunner or FZ16

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^^ Bhav badh gaya petrolka to main kya karun? :p Aur sun.. happy birthday! :D Tere bday pe mujhko FZ16 de na gift.. :D

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
hmmm ... but my friend who has FZ16 is saying that he is getting 45-50 KMPL ....

@Vivek ..
Just showed them some Pics and some special features Like "Wide tyre means more balance and less skidding, Tubeless tyres, World class quality, less maintainance, YAMAHA's trusted engine and gearbox .....and stuff like that ...
fanboiii:p

btw, new bikes give too low milage, so expect not more than 35-40kmpl, when the run-in period is over, only then the bike's engines sets up. only thn you should expect 40+kmpl:p

btw, follow the instructions from user manual very carefully:p

Pathik

Google Bot
lolz. I drove 187 km in 3hrs on apache last week. Was i addicted? :D

I drove 211 km in 4-5 hrs on my Zeus between 11 - 3/4 am in the last month. Back and forth on Link Road. But I wasn't addicted. Just bored. :D

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
utsav said:
i want FZ1 not FZ16 :D
Yeah kya hai bhai?.. yamaha to har mahengi bike ka sasta model nikal raha hai. :confused:
R1 ka R15 toh kabhi FZ1 ka FZ16... Mujhe pata nahi tha FZ1 bhi hai.. :neutral:
But it rocks, finally we have great looking bikes at affordable prices. :D

Last edited:

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
hey simple ........ go for yamaha ,,, hero honda engine are very sensitive & it wont last for ever -------> yamaha FZ16 is really a great bike as well as look and performance -------- > u ll like it when u ride @ the same time

utsav

damn busy...
hey simple ........ go for yamaha ,,, hero honda engine are very sensitive & it wont last for ever -------> yamaha FZ16 is really a great bike as well as look and performance -------- > u ll like it when u ride @ the same time

U R JOKING right ??:-| :eek:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
he's right:p

honda engines are best till its used by single user.

honda engines are not like yamaha/suzuki/tvs engines, whcih can take a lot of beating & still be smooth (a bit).

azzu

AJJU
hero honda engine are very sensitive & it wont last for ever
Ur Joking I think ?
And About the bike i think he Decided for the FZ16 gud choice in End.
stunner in Europe is sold as CBF125 (with Fi) mainly the buyers r teens of 14-17 aged who get superbikes in there 18teens and racin..

About the 150cc factor the diff between the r15's engine and fz16 is a simple as an OVERCLOCKED Proccesor which gives u standard 2.4 ghz (p4) but when overclocked with liquid nitrogen cooling such that it can achieve 4ghz..(approxx) so the engine in R15 is tweaked with Liquid (oil) coooling sum changes in Cam's got moore valves etc... thats it ;)

and fz's 16 top speed is 113..kmph approx and r15's 136 appx
and every bike sold doesnt give u exact speed on Console there r sum errors at 2-5kmph and u may achive higher speed than 113 kmph on fz16 when the back ward wind is supporting u and ur on a sloped road at that particular time

So.. Many Factors influence that ;_

utsav

damn busy...
Ur Joking I think ?
And About the bike i think he Decided for the FZ16 gud choice in End.
stunner in Europe is sold as CBF125 (with Fi) mainly the buyers r teens of 14-17 aged who get superbikes in there 18teens and racin..

About the 150cc factor the diff between the r15's engine and fz16 is a simple as an OVERCLOCKED Proccesor which gives u standard 2.4 ghz (p4) but when overclocked with liquid nitrogen cooling such that it can achieve 4ghz..(approxx) so the engine in R15 is tweaked with Liquid (oil) coooling sum changes in Cam's got moore valves etc... thats it ;)

and fz's 16 top speed is 113..kmph approx and r15's 136 appx
and every bike sold doesnt give u exact speed on Console there r sum errors at 2-5kmph and u may achive higher speed than 113 kmph on fz16 when the back ward wind is supporting u and ur on a sloped road at that particular time

So.. Many Factors influence that ;_

i already posted abt the speed and engine power factor lot b4 :p
and r15 reaches upto 145kmph (real speed tested wid v-box 2 racelogic gps speed testing device)

I drove 211 km in 4-5 hrs on my Zeus between 11 - 3/4 am in the last month. Back and forth on Link Road. But I wasn't addicted. Just bored. :D

biking is a awesome way to kill boredom :D. And yea seems u r addicted :p :D

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Hero Honda or Honda?

hero honda uses honda engines:p:p:p

even the cbz extreme is powered by the slighltly tuned unicorn unit:lol:

go ask any one who has some riding experience, honda engines are best suited for single hand use.
absolutely no rough use for honda, if u do, efficiency goes down. but yamaga engines can be red lined by many & still they'll feel same.

give your honda to some reckless riding friends of yours, & then you ride it. the engine will kinda feel loose.

do a re-bore on a honda engine:lol:, the engine all of a sudden feels nooby:p.

yamaha/bajaj engines can be re-ored like 2-stroke units.

==========
@FZ16 buyer, did you book it yet?
give some details here.

Last edited:
OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
Thanx guys for all ur responses .... this is my only thread that got so many responses here ...but sadly ...its of no use ..

I am sorry to say that i will not be buying any bike ..... damn Fcuking luck i have ....
My folks are insisting on Splendour/passion like bikes for more mileage ...the last they are willing to go id Stunner ......... but i cant even think about any other damn bike now ..

I can say that this is the worst time period of my life .... nuthing is going right ... The Bike was a welcome distraction ...but alas !!!

Sorry for the truoble guys ....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
tell your folks that fz16 is most advanced bike (show 'em the digital speedo+tacho:p), tell them this bike uses a "throttle positioning system" [add you stuff here:p- u can say it increases fuel economy ~55kmpl:p], tell them the monoshock is the best, the 100cc & 125cc bikes's suspension will give more trouble on long term, while this bike wont.......

azzu

AJJU
Yea tel dem d xyz stuf that it has got big tyres that never puncture ;-) etc ..
And utsav i know u explained it already but i was explaining a litle more techy may and 140+ on stock r15 gimme the source

OP
harryneopotter

harryneopotter

Padawan
So Guys ... thanx a lot for all ur valuable suggestions and ur time. So, Finally i decided to Go with FZ16. And i booked mine Today. Expected Delivery Time is Dec 1st Week. Have to wait for So many days :( .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom