where r we going......?? is it gud or bad...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
In todays newspaper...i just read this......

"buddies on bed"
y dont go for someone else when u can satisfy or fulfill ur needs with ur friends.......its all abt need today....!!

Read the complete article:
*epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Sc...eLabel=35&EntityId=Ar03500&ViewMode=HTML&GZ=T

(collected this link in really very hurry.........if u have better link provide it)

Is this gud or bad.......?? Do u really want to have a "sex buddy"......??

(think deeply...it somehow related to us....we all......!!!) :arrow:

Last edited:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I wonder what an unsuspecting future husband/wife would end up with. A non-virgin bride/groom...that's sick...
It's OK if these people don't bring a bad name to their families and do not cheat unsuspecting future/present husband, wives. That is keep to themselves by staying unmarried for life or there is a mutual consent with their future/present life partners.
Otherwise it's just plain disgusting.

Last edited:
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
is it mere a fictious article.........???

it can be.......these newspapers.........hmmhh........!!!

thul

Right off the assembly line
I wonder what an unsuspecting future husband/wife would end up with. A non-virgin bride/groom...that's sick...
Sick ? You can try hymen restoration surgery, just in case :-D

Its really difficult to find virgin now. I wish you best of luck.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
It's OK if these people don't bring a bad name to their families and do not cheat unsuspecting future/present husband, wives. That is keep to themselves by staying unmarried for life or there is a mutual consent with their future/present life partners.
Otherwise it's just plain disgusting.

If a chick wants to have s*x with u... will u say NO , i rather doubt it !!!! why should this be any different for girls ??? i mean what the heck ... is there a clause that you shouldn't have had sex with anyone ........frankly thats what i find sick ......

Coming back to the topic .... well its their life to live and their life to ruin .... if you dont want a sex buddy ,,well dont !!!!!!

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
If a chick wants to have s*x with u... will u say NO , i rather doubt it !!!! why should this be any different for girls ???
Because they are different . Its a scientific fact.
Consider this recent experiment at harvard. volunteer girls approached random guys offering a one-night-stand . almost all guys said yes. Note: some guys did say no . In the same experiment volunteer guys approached random girls offering to sleep with them. Not even a single women said yes.
women are far more selective about their mates than males are.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
What's the big deal in having a sex buddy (from opposite sex)? Sex is a human requirement & everyone does it? Its actually better to do it this way as U can have sex with someone U know, u can trust but not worry abt falling in love with... it will not be animal sex, as the feeling of care & affection will be thr due to friendship/

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
In todays newspaper...i just read this......

"buddies on bed"
There was a similar article a few months ago.

it enrages me to the poor and saddening fact that in the coming 5 years, there will be a 90% chance that u'll get a minimum 10 times f*ked up girl even though u r vi***** and cimmited

What's the big deal in having a sex buddy (from opposite sex)? Sex is a human requirement & everyone does it? Its actually better to do it this way as U can have sex with someone U know, u can trust but not worry abt falling in love with... it will not be animal sex, as the feeling of care & affection will be thr due to friendship/

u still alive on the forum ??? I think this was the perfect topic to pull u out of ur deep caverns of solitude :p:D

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
What's the big deal in having a sex buddy (from opposite sex)? Sex is a human requirement & everyone does it? Its actually better to do it this way as U can have sex with someone U know, u can trust but not worry abt falling in love with...friendship/

thats what the article says.........its a need......nd its better to have with someone u trust....!!!

But whats friendship then be called......?? Will u not loose interest in ur wife....??

There shud be an active girl in this forum.....who can put her view here........we (man) all have same kind of feelings........!!! Yes, why not....its an opportunity...!!! But what if u know after marriage, that ur wife got f***ed up by her different friends.......!!!

But i seriously think that girls dont really get so easily ready as stated in the article......!!!

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
hi bhaiya
hi sister,
meet rahul
rahul who? your boyfriend ?
nahi re, my F**k Buddy!!

I am not sure about others, but I won't be comfortable knowing my sisters have **** buddys .

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
What's the big deal in having a sex buddy (from opposite sex)? Sex is a human requirement & everyone does it?
I wonder how you will feel if your wife/sister has a *cough* buddy... (don't take this as a personal statement)
Its actually better to do it this way as U can have sex with someone U know, u can trust but not worry abt falling in love with... it will not be animal sex, as the feeling of care & affection will be thr due to friendship/
This statement is contradictory.:-?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
If a chick wants to have s*x with u... will u say NO , i rather doubt it !!!! why should this be any different for girls ??? i mean what the heck ...
It shouldn't be any different for boys than girls.

I think I don't have problem with people doing whatever in their lives. Jut I hate the hypocrisy. The outside show of "sati-savitri"/"Ram" and p0rn star within... :|

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^+1

you are right...guys do anything u want in life...get drunk...take ganza..have sex..go to himalaya and become a rishi muni...whatever...

just dont expect anyone else to be of satyug kidof

if u r not virgin y even expect that ur partner should be a virgin too its as simple.
if u have many gfs or wife can have many bfs too....if u cant take it look urself in the mirror 1st:lol:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
I am not sure about others, but I won't be comfortable knowing my sisters have **** buddys .
I won't be comfortable knowing my biwi had fck buddies 2 years b'fore marriage :))

In short-This is disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom