where r we going......?? is it gud or bad...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
^^i have heard it works both ways, ie women asked for favours by male superiors and vice versa, and compared to the corruption that exists in society its peanuts, so its shouldnt be a big deal.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
I wonder how you will feel if your wife/sister has a *cough* buddy... (don't take this as a personal statement)

I have a policy, I won't tolerate someone doing something to me which I myself don't do neither I will stop someone from doing something I myself do.

I have a younger bro with who I m staying in Delhi. He has girls in his life & goes out with them, night out etc. I don't stop him cos I myself used to do it a while back. But I do tell him not to drink or Smoke or drugs cos I myself don't do it.

^^i have heard it works both ways, ie women asked for favours by male superiors and vice versa, and compared to the corruption that exists in society its peanuts, so its shouldnt be a big deal.

true, I have experience with this too (I wasn't involved, my friend was)

One thing I do agree to, is that if you are in a relationship then stop doing it. This is something to be done only when both the people are single.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The whole point of f*ck buddies comes when you are alone when your small brother(i think you can understand) rises. Usually this will happen between 13-23. Do you see a 200 years back, no one will have f*ck buddies. Not because of the traditions but because of the marriages. Most of the marriages were done when the child has 15 years of age. So, when their small brother calls there will a mate. No need of F*uck buddies. Thanks to the computerized lives in towns, unbars and metros. which have pushed the marriages to 28 years, In which period your small brother will not be an active customer.

That said, parents need to understand the necessities of their teenage children. They should have known how a teenager feels when they were in teenage.

The word sex is taboo in india. Even now. I saw many of my relatives shouting at their sons, daughters very rudely "Why are you keeping your hand here?" Even though the kid kept his hand unintentionally. Thanks to the SET WET products. It has taken the word sex into the corners of the country. Even I felt uncomfortable to see the set wet ads because of their caption. Many of my friends told me that their parents will skip the channels.
But now, they are get used to it. Thanks, set wet.

Hoping the attitude of the parents towards sex changes.....

rickygips

Right off the assembly line
Do you really need to have sex buddies? Would you want to have somebody in your life that had a sex buddy before you started out? How would you feel if you knew the sex bud of your special someone was your best bud?

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ weird siggy...:???:

This is something to be done only when both the people are single.

+1

yeah......thts true......(dont go 200yrs back) even jus 50 yrs back.....most ppl will get married around 17 or earlier nd definitely have s3x at 16-18......so need of f**k buddy then.......but now its a need......!!!
And at that tym....there were no cases of rapes and so.....as of now.......!!!!

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
i think u mean to say a man/woman in a relationship wouldnt think twice before jumping in the sack for a promotion, BUT will keep it secret from his/her spouse, right??:-?

^^ nope ,,, that was the case before ... these days couples tend to be more open about it ... a friend did that and told his wife but she didn't even think of separation .....

sorry for reviving this ollddddddd thread ..... but cudn't help laughing at the chota brother statement once i understood what the hell was he talking about .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom